Daddy (Comic Universe)

Warning: ULTIMATE FLUFF
Spiderman/Deadpool Comic issue #3?
The title sounds so kinky for something so fluffy. Gotcha guys though, right?

Proving to Spiderman that Deadpool was good, wasn't that tough. Maybe a few electric shocks were sent off but hey, he was turned on. Okay, so he lied on purpose to get electrocuted, so what? He wanted some jolt, some heat, some tingling sensation on his dick. "Urgh. Why did you tell them that?!" Wade whined, tucking his dick back inside his pants, finishing himself inside a portable potty.

It's hard to start off a story, Ya know?

"Talking to me is a perfect start" Wade said with so much sarcasm, it was hard for anyone not to notice. "You're over doing the narration Author!" Wade yelled with so much rage that he could probably out match the hulk and- "Holy shit, stop that!" Wade whined. "Get to the part where I do the sexy with Spidey" Wade whispered. Yeah, you're not doing any of that in this chapter. "Aw"

Wade was interrupted by a loud knocking followed by an irritated, impatient man. Also known as Wade's man crush, or maybe something more. Definitely something more. "Who are you talking to?!" Spiderman asked. Wade fixed up his pants and flushed the cum he spewed all over the toilet. God, that's disgusting. You're writing this White said, Therefore you are disgusting Yellow added. Touché. Bet ya'll readers thought he was pissing White laughed. Unless you have a dirty mind, then shame on you! Yellow scolded. Stop shaming my readers!

Peter heard shuffling, along with Wade still talking to himself. He thought about his question and sighed. "Never mind, I don't want to know who you're talking to, but will you please just hurry up?" Peter crossed his arms, tapping his foot on the ground impatiently. Wade opened the door and wiped his wet hands on his shirt before giving Peter a thumbs up. "All done!" Peter rolled his eyes, and then they were on their way back to their home.

...

They just came back from Bolivia, from a mission Spidey dares not talk about. Oh, how Spidey regretted tagging along with the merc. Well, not really regret. Everything was always exciting with Deadpool around, Peter couldn't deny that. And what Wade did for Bolivia was pretty generous? He still wasn't convinced though, not all that convince anyway.

They had landed outside a house when they returned. Spidey didn't need to ask why. His judgey attitude probably had an idea already. "Whoah. I'm not getting any signals in or out, here. GPS, web and satellite went wonky at the fence-" Peter commented. He couldn't understand why nothing was working when they went over the fence. It was kind of confusing. He stayed on top of the tree as Wade made his way towards the screen door. "Jammed. This place doesn't exist electronically. From space, all you see is a crappy roof missing a few shingles" Wade explained, waiting in front of said door. Wade had a good reason why the house was invisible to electronic shit. The reason will be revealed soon. (I bet you guys already know where this is going). "Last stop on the tour" Wade smiled under his mask.

Peter wasn't all that convinced that Wade was an okay guy. So he let his judgment roll out his tongue "Let me guess...Super Merc Speakeasy? Alien strip club?" Peter scoffed, staying on the tree, just to be on the safe side. Wade looked back a bit and shook his head in disappointment "You got a dirty mind" Wade commented. "I learned it from you, Dad"

Instant boner right there Yellow said.

This is supposed to be a special moment! White whined.