Fuck Me Under The Mistletoe (Comic Universe)

Warning:smut
Here's part two of the last chapter "Perfect Christmas". Sorry it didn't come out as scheduled. I've been busy, definitely not because I was very lazy and running out of ideas or anything.

Ellie yawned sleepily, lazily playing with her barbie doll.
Wade looked up from his hot cocoa and smiled at his adorable sleepy daughter. "Someone's tired" Wade teased in a sing song tone, picking his daughter up. Ellie grumbled and yawned once again. "I'm not sleepy!" Ellie whined, trying her best to get out of her father's grip, but she was lacking strength and energy. Wade chuckled and walked up the stairs to tuck his daughter in.

Out of curiosity, Peter walked behind Wade, following the two. Peter leaned on the door frame, staring at Wade the whole time while tucking in his daughter under her pink blanket. He kissed her forehead and smiled warmly at her.

"Goodnight Ellie" Wade sighed. "Goodnight Daddy, Goodnight Spidey-Daddy" Ellie yawned one last time before snuggling against her spiderman plushie. Peter smiled and cooed at the scene. Wanting nothing more than to rip his own heart out at the adorability. Wade sighed in relief, looking back at Peter and grinned.

It's time isn't it?! Yellow asked excitedly. Is it really?! White added, sounding much more cheerful. "Hell Yeah" Wade responded, making his way over to the man in red and blue.

"Wade?" Peter asked confusingly. Wade kind of scared the shit out of Peter when he suddenly talked. His heart couldn't help but pound in his chest at the suddenness and the predatory look in Wade's eyes. Peter knew what was coming. He wanted to web him up until he was calmed, he wanted to jump out the window, hell, he wanted to fucking run.

His legs, didn't want to cooperate, and his dick seemed to like what it was seeing. Wade eyeing him like prey was turning him on. That's one way of finding out one of your kinks huh? Is that even a kink?

Either way, his dick was begging for it. Unfortunately,it wanted to be noticed. Wade sure as hell noticed the twitches inside his spandex. "Couldn't wait for your present huh?" Wade teased, closing the door behind them as he pushed Peter to the wall, pinning both his hands up. Wade slowly lifted Peter's mask up to his nose (because Peter is identity conscious, and it'll also ruin the plot of their comic), exposing his tremblng soft lips and an edible neck.

Peter swallowed the lump in his throat. He couldn't talk, he was all choked up.

Ha! He didn't even swallow cock yet! Yellow laughed. You see how eager he is?~ White giggled.

"The shippers were right, you're so in love with me~" Wade whispered in his ear, making the man shiver. Peter coughed and was finally able to speak, but even that was cut short "Wade-" Peter tried to warn, but Wade had already shut him up with a kiss.

"Mmmfh!-" the kiss was sweet, gentle, passionate. And oh god, for having scarred lips, they were so soft. Peter felt weak, but he kissed back. Wade grinned under the kiss. They both pulled away to catch air but went back to tasting each other. Wade waited long enough, so he let his tongue flicker across Peter's lips for permission.

Peter got the idea and unconsciously let Wade's tongue inside. The mercs tongue explored Peter's wet cavern before they brushed against one another. Peter sighed at the feeling, not exactly what Wade wanted to hear. But they probably shouldn't fuck near Ellie's room. With this in thought, he lifted Peter from off the floor. His hands grasping Peter's ass making the man gasp. Peter's legs wrapped around the mercs waist, his arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.