Perfect Christmas (Comic Universe)

Warning: Fluff
Spiderman/Deadpool Issue #12
Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrate this giving season! I hope everyone of you will enjoy your day, your holidays and your New Years. And just heads up, I'd be making a part two of this chapter. Call it my Christmas present to you guys~

Christmas Eve was sure as hell an interesting day. Steve Rogers gave Miles Morales a vacuum cleaner as a Christmas present.He talked about how it was super efficient and not boring compared to the robotic ones. Deadpool got kicked out of his own Avengers (half of them actually not being the avengers) party. To be fair, Deadpool was kinda being insensitive towards Hulk's death. Spiderman wasn't invited to said party and felt alone on Christmas Eve. As if it was fate (it is) Deadpool had ran into Spiderman and the two were forced to work together again.

And then this incident with a roman god blah blah Saturn blah blah blah murder blah blah blah saturnalia blah blah blah Christmas.

The point is, Peter wasn't ready to feel lonely again. He had fun the other night. Besides getting intoxicated with Pool Fuel (which was disgusting) he had a blast with Deadpool and Saturn. They drank, gambled (not Peter though), ate and partied. Eve was way more exciting than Christmas. Thinking about it made Peter wish he could do that again. But what can he do? Coming across Deadpool again was unlikely. Not to mention dangerous and just ridiculous.

Peter chuckled at the thought, but died down quick when he glanced at the sweater Wade had given as a present. It was funny how the two of them got each other the same thing for Christmas. Yet Peter's heart skipped a beat.

No. Peter. you're better than this! Peter thought. He looked down at his laptop, his fingers pressed gently against the keyboard, typing away whatever work he needed to be done. Christmas was awfully boring for him. His apartment wasn't even decorated properly, his holidays spirits were down and the lack of company was tearing him down. He could only imagine everyone else having a second party. He still couldn't believe he wasn't invited. He was an avenger and Deadpool was not. None of them even liked Wade.

Peter grumbled, stopping his work. He leaned back on his chair and let his chair slide further way from the desk full of papers. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed deeply. "Maybe a few swings around New York will keep my spirits up" Peter chuckled, putting on his Spiderman suit and then swinging off to wherever.

Swinging back and fourth, round and about got him to feel less lonely. He saw smiling children, happy families and all in all Christmas joys and laughter. Knowing that the city was safe was all the gift he needed. And the sweater Wade gave, which he wore the whole time. How can he not? It's a Christmas present, the only one he got so far. Probably the only gift I'll ever get this Christmas Peter thought, sighing. But he smiled under his mask, looking down at his sweater.

"Spidey!" A familiar voice had called, snapping him from out of his thoughts. "Huh?" He asked confusingly. He forgot to catch his own web and nearly fell down. If it weren't for his quick thinking he would've had a bunch of bones broken.

His heart started pounding from the shock of almost falling to his death. He made his way back to the voice and mentally groaned. "Wade" Was all he said to the man wearing the same sweater as him. "Hi baby boy~" Wade purred, putting his arm around the superhero. "I see you wearing the gift I gave you" Wade teased, tracing his index finger up and down Spidey's chest. For being winter, his face was fairly hot. He felt like he couldn't breathe, he was choked up on his breath. But he played it cool anyway.

"What do you want?" Peter asked, crossing his arms. "To spend the Christmas with you silly!" Wade giggled, his fingers lightly pressed against Spidey's nose. Peter was kind of surprised to hear that. "Aren't you going to spend Christmas with your daughter?" Peter asked, scratching his head in confusion. Wade chuckled, walking towards a red and black motorcycle, leading Spidey with him. "Can't I spend Christmas with my two favorite people?" Wade grinned. "W-Wait, you want me to spend Christmas, with you?!" Spidey asked, unknowingly sitting down behind Deadpool's motorcycle. "Why not? You're like Ellie's second Dad now anyway" Wade chuckled. It couldn't be possible that Peter's face was really red, hot and sweaty. Maybe the suit cooling system turned off?