Stolen Kiss (MCU)

Warning:Fluff
You know. At this point I'm going to put unnecessary warnings for no reason. Whether it be fluff, smut or lime. Also this takes place AFTER END GAME. Everyone is safe and alive in this story because I just want them to be happy!

Peter looked around the room filled with people he barely knew. Of course he knew the Avengers and Loki, some of the guardians included, also the people he saw in civil war. But some of them were unfamiliar faces, that he hoped he'd get to know in the New Years party Tony Stark had held.

He smiled at all of Tony's guest. Right now he held a glass full of punch, wondering which hero he wanted to talk to first. So many options.

Hmm he thought, his eyes scanning the faces of most of the people he recognized, but never really got the chance to talk to.

There was a girl, looking like she was the same age as him. Except that she was with T'Challa. Her mentions of 'brother' and 'bro' made Peter think.

It was Shuri, he had heard about her. A princess who made most of Wakanda's tech. He'd be stupid not to talk to her. They both had somethings in common already. They were both 17 (?), they were both tech geniuses and...um...maybe they share a love for memes? Oh, definitely.

But talking to a Princess, what will he say first? Should I say Hey? Peter thought, nah, she's royalty. Oh! How about, Hello your highness! Peter mentally high-fived himself, grinning like an idiot. I'm so cool Peter bragged.

He waited until T'Challa left so he wouldn't feel embarrassed (more than he would, anyway) and then walked to the princess who had a tablet on her. Shuri looked up from said device and looked at Peter. "Good evening your highness!" Peter grinned, bowing down to add a little sophistication. Shuri couldn't help but laugh at this attempt. "Spider boy! Hahaha! You do not need to do that!". Peter flushed red in embarrassment but laughed with her either way. "Heheh. I'm Peter" Peter chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck with his left hand and shaking her hand with his right. "My name is Shuri. I've heard great things about you Spider Boy" Shuri grinned, patting his soft brunette hair. Peter scoffed "It's SpiderMAN. Thank you very much" Peter scolded, emphasizing the man in Spider. To this Shuri only laughed. "You are a funny fellow SpiderMAN" Shuri mocked with a smirk. "I heard you designed your own web-shooters. Do you mind showing them how they work?" Shuri asked. Peter smiled happily, nodding. "Of course"

So for a few hours, the two had talked about techs. They were definitely fast friends, they became best friends. Sadly T'Challa called, Shuri had to leave for a few moments, leaving Peter alone again. So he thought of talking to another person while waiting, I mean, it is a party after all.

He turned his head, left and right. Just to see who were available. Loki was available but, Peter wasn't ready to talk to him yet, he was kinda scared. There was Dr. Strange, but Peter didn't think Stephen forgave him about the 'Oh, we're using our fake names' comment he once said. Bucky and Falcon were free, but they don't like Peter so, scratch that. The others, meaning the adults, were talking amongst each other, so the only person that was left was the shadowy figure outside the window, staring at Peter-what?! Peter looked back outside to see there was no shadowy figure outside. He blinked twice and then rubbed his eyes, checking again.

Peter sighed in relief. He glanced at the clock and saw that it was 11:30. 30 minutes more! Peter gasped happily. The big ball will drop and I can't wait! Maybe I'll get a new years kiss~ Peter laughed at the thought, shaking his head. As if Peter rolled his eyes and decided to just gobble up everything in the buffet table.

5 minutes into that and he wasn't even half full yet. He just kept munching on whatever that was on the table, scarfing down happily at the delicious delicacies.