One shot {7} / Inside your mind {Nixon}

Two years. Two years with Richard Winters had changed Lewis Nixon's life.
They met, became friends and then...Lew still couldnt quite believe that they both had fallen in love with each other.

It was hard to read Winters sometimes. He was more the quiet, "not really sharing and caring" type. He cared about the men tho, deeply. He just didnt show it.

They got so used to next the other.
Nixon has watched how Winters walked, moved, so often that he could easily recognise his mood by the way he walked.
He has learned the way Winters talked.

When they layed next to each other in bed, with the back of Winters head infront of his mind, Nixon sometimes thought about cracking it open, just to see whats inside his mind.

To see Winters dreaming things he had the right to see.

Maybe he was dreaming that he was in love with Nixon?

The only option left, was look and see inside his mind.

It may sound weird, but Lew only was craving to know how Winters felt about them.
He could easily picture, how Winters went on with his life after the war, without him. And that hurt.

Lew closed his eyes. Soon he fell asleep. He was always afraid to sleep, because he often had dreams where blood was on Winters.

But tonight. Tonight he dreamt that Winters was his husband.