One shot {22} / Softcore

It was one of these days again. Sitting next to Winters. Legs and arms occasionally touching.

If there werent all the men around them, they were at a meeting, Lew would reach out and touch Winters hand. He would watch their fingers intertwine. He would catch the look on Dicks face. Smiling. Bright like the sun. Loving. Glowing.

God, how badly he wanted to do that!

But one of their rules, yeah Dick made up some rules right after they had fucked the first time, one of these rules was to not touch each other in public affectionately. A slap on the shoulder or back, fine.

Moments like this, when they were so close next to each other that Lew just has to turn his face to kiss him. Those were the hardest.

He could hear Winters breathing. He could hear him mumbling things to remember what was just said.

Winters shifted and their legs were pressed together. That distracted Lew. Like hell.

He felt the warmth of Dicks body. Every cell in Lew's body seemed to notice the body contact and he caught his breath.

He choked and tried to take a breath.
Damn it, why did they have to be in this stupid meeting? Its not as if he could concentrate on anything that is said, when his body is close to Winters'.

It was always like this.

Winters presence would absorb all of his soul, all of his mind, when he entered the room. His body would react and be on edge all the time, begging for a touch.

And he couldnt fucking touch him.

It would be so easy. He could extend his hand and feel Winters soft skin under his fingertips.

He could lean in and steal a kiss or two.

He could unbutton Winters shirt and slide his fingers down Dicks chest to his waistband.

He would pull him closer and get down on his knees. He would tell Winters how much he loved him. How his mind gets lost, whenever they were together.
He would open Winters belt, his pants and strip them down.
He would lean forward and take in the best thing god ever created for a sinner like him. He would...

"Lew? Hey Lew, you okay?"
Winters voice pulled him out of his thoughts.
Everyone was gone and Lew and Winters still sat at the table, Winters now turned to him, his face worried.

Oh! Had he just had thought about giving Dick a head? Oh Jesus...

Winters stood up.
"What the hell were you thinking about, Nix?"

Nixon blinked. Then he smiled devilish and stood up.

He pulled Winters closer until their lips slightly touched.

Winters gasped.

"There is only way to find out, dont you think?"

And after a far away from innocent kiss, he just turned around and left.

....

Okay okay, i was busy again, but this idea came to me while I was sitting next to a very special person (sorry not sorry^^) and I had to write it down.