Chapter.1

Bendy yawned and opened his eyes tired. He could see the fog trough his window showing that it would be   a cold day today. There was no way Bendy would voluntary stand up on a day like this but he knew that he has to. The demon crawled out of bed and dressed himself. While putting on a black pullover he could feel his throat starting to scratch in a painful way. He coughed, but the scratching didn't go away. Instead, it just got worse. Was he getting sick? He decided to buy throat lozenges if he and his brother Boris went to town in the afternoon if it didn't get better till then. "Boris!" He yelled, suddenly remembering that he needed to wake up his brother. Of course his brother had a alarm clock but Bendy wasn't even sure if he uses it since Boris never stands up on his own. "Boris It's time for School! Don't you dare missing the bus again!" He could hear Boris mumbling something to himself and Bendy was glad that he didn't quite catch it. It was to early for a fight. "What was that?" "I'm up!" Bendy rolled his eyes. He knew that Boris wouldn't even move a muscle. He went into the kitchen to get a glass of water, then entered Boris' room and poured the water into the face of his still sleeping little brother. violent method but it works. Boris screamed. "Good morning Boris. You better get yourself dressed." Boris starred at him in disbelief but then suddenly started laughing. "I guess I should be glad that you finally have more joie de vivre again!" "No more ink illness!" Bendy answered and threw his hands in the air. "I feel much more happier than before." He ruffled Boris' hair. "I'll pick you up after School!  I need to get something for this stupid pain in my throat!" He left the room "Don't Forget your jacket! It's gonna be cold today! You don't want to get sick like me."

And Bendy was right. It was cold. really cold.
Then, all of a sudden, the face of the demon began to distort and after a few seconds that felt like a fight between life and death, he let out a sneeze, loud enough to cause an avalanche.
However, as he watched his breath emerge like clouds, he felt something else. Not another sneeze, but... A scratching in his throat. The very same itch he felt the same morning! "Dammit Bendy,", he thought, "did you eat a cactus for breakfast?"
But before the demon could form another thought, a loud noise interrupted him in his monologue. "Hey Bends! What's up? " "Cuphead! I told you onehundred times...I don't want to be called "Bends"!" "Someone's in a bad mode, huh?What's wrong?" Bendy looked up at the Cup headed guy. After they finally fixed the ink machine, Cuphead became one of his best...frenemys? "Nothing." He answered "I just got this stupid pain in my throat that's all." Cuphead shrugged his shoulders "Could be because of the weather!" "Could be..." Bendy mumbled than he looked up at his friend again "what are you doing here? you don't even live near here" Cuphead smiled "Oh i got a coffe from the shop downstreet and heard your sneezings from a mile away so I thought...why not say hello?" "you did! Now good bye!"  Bendy didn't know why, but he felt uncomfortable near cuphead.  He walked faster.  "Hey hey hey..." Cuphead grabbed his arm. That's when Bendy started coughing. The scratching in his throat began to hurt like never before. He put his hands in front of his mouth.  'not the ink illness' Bendy thought in pain 'everything, but please not the ink illness' The pain dispeared as fast as it came. Bendy could feel something in his mouth and he spat it out.

It was a Little red rose

"Did you just...cough out a flower?" Cuphead looked at the rose confused. "Yes...yes I guess I did." "Did you...cough out flowers before? Or is that the first time?" Bendy rolled his eyes "Yeah you know it happens all the time. It's absolutely normal for me to cough out flowers!" Cuphead said nothing for a moment, than he cleared his throat "So...You are fi-" "I think you need to take me to the next Hospital!"