Chapter.3

"Another cold day..." Bendy heard the snow under his shoes. He looked into the sky. He was sure that they would be more snow at the evening. The little demon coughed. The pain in his throat was back again. He thought, that the weather cursed his pain, but now he wasn't so sure about it anymore. "Good morning Bendy!" Bendy turned around "Good morning Mister Felix." The cat smiled at him "I'm glad that I found you! Cuphead told me about your flower problem." "Oh he did?" Bendy raised a eyebrow "Oh yes! he sounded worried and I want to make sure that you are fine." "That's very nice of you but I feel better now!" Felix was silent for a moment "The pain is gone?" Bendy thought a moment about telling the truth, then he sighed."No not really..." He admitted. "That's what I thought!" The demon looked at Felix confused. "What do you mean?" Felix grabbed the wrist of his friend und pulled him in a coffeshop near them. "look!" He pulled out a book from his bag "Read!"

"Hanhaki disease...Oh Felix come on! this is a fairytale it is n-" "Shut up and read!" Bendy raised his eyebrows then he looked back at the book. "... is a disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from . It ends when the beloved returns their feelings ....romantic love only...strong friendship is not enough... or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love also disappear." Bendy looked up "Flower petals? I coughed out a full rose! And it was one time." Bendy closed the book and gave it back to the cat. "My mother told me about this illness when I was younger!" he told his idol "It's a-""It's NOT a fairytale Bendy! I traveled all around the world and I met a person who suffered from the hanahaki disease!" He grabbed Bendys hands and looked him deep in the eyes "It all starts with a rose!" "Alriiiiight..." The demon put his hands out of Felixs hands "You are damn creepy right now Mister Felix! and by the way I'm not even in love right now! why should I suffer because of 'one sided love'?" "Maybe you just don't know that you are in love!" bendy laughed as it was a joke. "Thank you for your help! Good bye!" He could feel Felix looking at him as he left the shop.

"Welcome back home! How was your date with cuphead?" Bendy sighed "I was at work Boris! Could you please stop thinking me and Cuphead are dating?" He stepped in his room and layed down on his bed. Could Felix be right? He dated a lot of girls in the last months. It wasn't possible to meet them all again to see, if he's in love with them or not. He could ask Cuphead for help. Maybe he had a Idea.

Bendy coughed. He put his hands in front of his mouth. He felt something coming up his throat.

His hand was full of red flower petals