Chapter.5

"Oh Bendy! You have no idea how glad I am to hear that!" Bendy didn't even look at Felix. He glared down at the floor. "It was the only option left..." he whispered. The little demon was shaking. Felix didn't even notice it. He turned around and started to search for something in one of his drawers. Bendy waited for a minute and then sighed. "Mr.Felix...I think I'll go home...Could you call me later?" The black cat didn't turn around. "Of course. You are still sick!" Bendy nodded but not even a secon later he realised that Felix couldn't see him. "See you later Mister Felix!" He added, still whispering. "See you later! And don't worry about it!"
Now he turned around smiling, "...everything is going to be fine!" Bendy tried to smile back but for some reason, it didn't work.

"Welcome back home, Cuppy! How was your day?" Cuphead sighed. "Not that good. I think I need some time for myself..." Mugman looked at him confusedly. "Are you alright?" "Oh, of course I am," he laughed but it didn't sound happy "but sadly, Bendy isn't-" "W -what do you mean by that?" His eyes widened. "Is the ink illness back?" "No! Gladly not, but he got a new illness." Mugman looked at him. "Cuppy...he got this...we both know that he is a fighter!" Cuphead didn't answer. He was quiet for what felt like hours. "You are right..." - "of course I am!" Mugman threw his arms around his brother. "He's going to be fine! Believe me!" Cuphead hugged him back, now slightly smiling.

"I-It hurts..." Bendy wasn't sure who he was talking too. His room was empty and only his screams of pain were to be heard. He couldn't take it anymore. A few hours ago, he put a bucket beside of his bed in case if he had to throw up but now it already was full of flower petals. Felix told him that he had to stay in bed until he found someone who can help him. Hours had passed since then. He felt hopeless. He clearly suffered from one sided love but who...it must be someone close to him. Felix? No, Felix was an idol to him. Nothing more. His mind swifted to Cuphead. His lovely voice. His soft hand on Bendys back.
He coughed. A scratching cough. He quickly grabbed his bucked and started to throw up red rose pattels. He stared into his bucket. No...this couldn't be...it was absolutely absurd. But he knew that he was right.

He had feelings for Cuphead