Chapter.6

Bendy was breathing heavily. The air was cold and it hurt him to breath in. He wasn't a very sporty person and after 5 minutes running with no break, he had to hold his rips because of the pain. He tripped over his own feets and crashed on the street. He laid there for a second, trying to catch his breath, struggling to get up again. "Bendy-" Bendy turned his head around. Mugman stood in front of him, looking down at him in suprise. "Cuphead told me that you are sick. What are you doing here?" Bendys heart made a jump when Mugman mentioned Cuphead. "I-I need to talk to Cuphead-" Mugman helped him up "He is at home but wh-" "No time to explain! I need to hurry!" He almost slipped on the frozen ground as he started running again. He could hear Mugman screaming after him but he didn't stopped.

Cuphead opened the door and looked at the demon in front of him confusedly. "Bendy...what are you doing here? Felix told me he would bring you somewhere to get rid of that illness." It took Bendy a moment before he answered: "Yes I know...but..." He raised his head to look right into Cupheads eyes. "I know who it is..." "wha-" "I know the person I fell in love with!" Cupheads facial expression changed into curiosity. "Who is it?"

Silence.

Bendy... couldn't say it.

Cuphead looked more like one of the people who beat the shit out of gays instead of being one.

But he had to say it.

There was still a small chance.

"Cuphead..." he made a short break to calm himself down, "I caught feelings for you!"

More silence.

Bendy looked to the ground, terrified, as he imagined every single way Cuphead could react. But then...
"Oh Bendy..." was there... sorrow... in Cupheads voice? Bendy raised his head confusedly. Cuphead stared at him with a look that revealed his surprise... And genuine sadness.

"Bendy, I'm so, so sorry, but...

...I don't feel the same for you."