Chapter.7

"Oh Cuphead- I feel so stupid right now-" Bendy started laughing even though his heart felt like it was made out of stone. His eyes started watering. He was troubling to hold back the tears. "Bendy- I swear nothing would make me happier then saying that I feel the same for you-" Bendy felt his eyes watering even more.
"But it wouldn't be the truth!" The demon looked to the ground then he  started walking backwards slowly. "Alright" he whispered. His voice almost seemed to be vanished. "Thank you-" He turned around. "Bendy wait-" He started running.He didn't want Cuphead to see him crying.

"Bendy. What hap-" Bendy ignored his confused brother standing in the middle of the hallway and smashed his room door closed.
The demon didn't knew why he acted like that. He knew verry well that Boris just wants to help but he needed some time alone. His phone rang.
"Bendy? It's me Felix! I just wanted to tell you that I found someone who can help you and- are you crying? What's wrong?" "Oh nothing!" He smiled trough his tears. "I am okay Felix. I just convinced myself that I will make the right decision."

"Nice too meet you Bendy! My name is Mal. I'll free you from your suffering!" Bendy was disgusted by the tall demon standing in front of him. His wide smile seem out of place and he made the smaller demon feel uncomfortable. "Thank you!" He just answered with a serious look on his face. Slightly hoping that Mal would get the hint.

He didn't

He smiled even brighter. "Hanahaki Disease? please lay down-" He patted on an old bed besides him. The whole room looked more like a old bedroom then a hospital and Bendy didn't trust the much taller male. He layd down anyway. Did he have any other Option? "How will I feel after we are finished?" It would be a lie if Bendy would say that he wasn't scared. He was terrified. The 'doctor' smiled. "Oh don't worry. When I am finished the romantic feelings you have for a certain person will be gone. Everything else will stay the same of course." Bendy layed his head down on the bed again. "I understand" He whispered. Was this really the right decision? Of course it was! "Bendy would you do me a favor?" Bendy looked up again. "Mhm?" Mal turned around smiling. He had a syringe in his right hand and Bendy wished he wouldn't have seen the big needle. "Sleep~"