Tomboy X Mage| Hotshot

Y/N= Your Name
F/N= Friend's Name
F/F= Favorite Food
***= Time Skips

"Outta my way," Y/N snarled at the tall man in front of her. Mage widened his eyes, astonished by her boldness. He regained his composure, before smirking at the girl. "Hate to break it to you, but you were in my way first, babe."

She narrowed her eyes, unintimidated by the man who towered over her. Y/N couldn't help but stare at his muscular biceps, that showed though his uniform. "Like what you see, babe?" Her face crimsoned and she clenched her fist, "whatever, I don't have time for you." She quickly passed him before coming to an abrupt stop. "Oh, and stop calling me babe, hotshot." Mage gawked at the girl leaving, knowing he wouldn't get the last word.

***

"What was with that guy?" She sighed to herself. Y/N noticed she had been thinking about him since their first encounter. "You mean the secretary of the student council?" The girl whipped her head around, "F/N, how many times have I told you not to sneak up on me?"

"Does that mean you were talking to yourself?" F/N laughed when she started to blush. "Wait, so you know that guy?" She immediately asked trying to change the subject.

"Of course, I know him! I think everyone in school knows who he is, except for you."

"What's his name?" Y/N frantically waved her hands around, "it's not like I'm crushing on him or anything like that, it's just since the entire academy knows who he is I might as well know his name."

F/N blinked a few times at the flustered girl, she's acting strange. Y/N's sudden interest in him made F/N smile. "His name is Mage Nanashiro," F/N playfully nudged her elbow, "I've heard he's single too."

***

Students pretended to adjust their ties or sleeve collars when Y/N walked through the hallway. It was silent and less crowded than usual. She could feel the stares on her as she passed by her peers. Y/N sighed recalling the conversation with her friend. Rumors only grow and if he's as popular as F/N told me, then the entire school knows of our embarrassing meeting.

Y/N gasped when a hand suddenly gripped onto her shoulder. She despised being touched, especially by someone she didn't know. The girl quickly spun around, punching whoever decided to touch her. She gaped at the familiar man, who caught her fist in his hand.

"How did you," Y/N was too lost for words to finish her question. Mage chuckled, finding her bewilderment adorable. "Babe, you're too predictable."

She rolled her eyes, before pulling her fist away. "What do you want?" Mage shyly looked away and scratching the back of his neck. "Well you see, you've been on my mind ever since I've met you," he admitted. Y/N widened her eyes at his straightforwardness. She folded her arms, "so?"

She was surprised when the man tossed her over his shoulder. "Well, I was thinking we could get to know each other, ya know?" Y/N flailed her limps helplessly, "Mage Nanashiro, if you down put me don't this instant." He interrupted her threat, "so you had the time to learn my name?"

"Shut it, hotshot." Y/N was relieved that he couldn't see her blushing face.

Mage started to sprint down the hallway causing her to shriek. "Could you put me down? You're kinda causing a scene," she grumbled, glaring at students who watched them. "Chill out, I'm taking you somewhere where no one see us."

A secluded area, with only him? Y/N began to question his true intentions. "Let me go, please," she begged. Mage sighed before taking her off his shoulder, "we're here anyway."

Y/N surveyed her surroundings, a massive spiraling staircase was in from of her. She wondered if she was still in the academy. "Where are we?" She asked, mostly to herself. "The third library," he responded before ascending a few stairs. He paused once he noticed Y/N wasn't following him.

"Are you coming, babe?" He extended his arm, waiting for her to take his open hand. Y/N clicked her tongue at the handsome man, "why should I? You brought be here against my will, which is technically kidnap."

He sighed before walking down the stairs, "you asked for this. No one rejects Mage Nanashiro and gets away with it." Y/N was confused as he hoisted her up again, only this time he carried like a bride.

Y/N's heart fluttered in her chest, what was this strange feeling? She wondered as they stared into each other's eyes. Could it possibly be, no, when was the last time I even thought of love?

"Well, are you just going to stand here or what?" Y/N snapped, only she didn't mind the idea of being in his arms, it was actually quite comfortable. Mage snapped out of his daze, "yeah." He started to climb the stairs with Y/N, peacefully in his arms.

Mage kicked open the library doors, before lowering his arms until her feet touched the floor. The other student council members were on break, leaving them alone with the millions of books aligned on the shelves. Y/N blinked when her eyes focused on a checkered blanket with a picnic basket resting on it. Scented candles were additionally arranged around the romantic scene.

"I hope you like F/F," Mage murmured. He widened his eyes as Y/N turned around, tears brimmed in her beautiful eyes. "What's the matter?" He asked with a concerned face. She attempted to wipe the tears, but more kept falling. She punched his arm in a playful manner, "idiot, nothing's wrong. I'm just so happy, no one's ever did anything like this for me before. Thank you so much."

Mage cleared his throat before shyly looking away, "don't sweat it." He smirked at her, "besides, an amazing girl like you deserves the world and something like this everyday."

"Mage, you know the rules. Students are prohibited from being in here without an excuse from the teachers or the student president. I'm assuming you have no excuse, since I don't recall inviting anyone nor getting informed of your expectance. Please get back to class." Rem's stern tone made both of them anxious.

"Geez, what a buzzkill," they both mumbled in synchronization.

"Well, I guess I'll see you around, babe." Y/N smiled before standing on her tiptoes to peck the tall man's cheek. "It's Y/N, by the way," she grumbled. Mage was too embarrassed to even respond. She giggled before walking away from the blushing man, "your face is priceless right now, hotshot."

Mage folded his arms, watching the girl exit the library, "whatever, babe." From outside the doors, Y/N's voice growled, "I heard that!"

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, Mage's personality is honestly adorable and entertaining to write about. I was thinking about making a scenario for the next chapter.

Merry Christmas, everyone! 🎅