Scenario One| Duels

When I mean duels, I don't mean a fight to the death. They're simply challenges that I thought would represent each character.

Rem Kaginuki/Arlond

Y/N concentrated upon the chess pieces. She could feel her opponent's piercing eyes on her, not even paying any attention to her move. "Checkmate!" She exclaimed, placing her piece down. Rem gave a mischievous smirk, "don't be so cocky." He managed to escape her attack effortlessly. Only a few moves later, Y/N was forced to surrender. She pouted as she flicked her king over, "how did you defeat me so easily?"

¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ "I don't know, it's not like I'm a devil that happens to have the power of clairvoyance to predict your every move or anything like that." Being an oblivious mortal, Y/N shrugged his very specific explanation off before pinching his cheek. "You're such a weirdo, but that's what I love about you."

Lindo Tachibana

"Y/N," the red haired man intended for his tone to be intimidating, but she found it rather captivating. She knew losing her composure in the middle of the stare off would be a sign of weakness, so she maintained her fangirling. Her unmerciful eyes narrowed, "Lindo." The tension between the couple made the short haired brunette uncomfortable.

Ritsuka held a wooden spoon to her mouth pretending it was a microphone. "Welcome to Ritsuka's Cooking Battles! Both opponents will be given a certain amount of time to complete their meals. Today's category was picked by your lovely host and judge, me. You both have an hour to create an entire batch of creampuffs, starting now!"

They moved quickly to the kitchen, Y/N grabbed her apron first. Lindo gawked when she slipped it on. "Are you actually going to wear that?" He asked, making her bite the inside of her cheek. "Yeah, got a problem with it?" Lindo shook his head before attempting to focus on measuring the ingredients, but Y/N was too distracting. It was impossible not to stare at her when she look so adorable in her apron. Before he knew it, Ritsuka announced that time was up and it was time for judging.

Ritsuka nearly spit out his dessert, but managed to swallow it. "Mr. Tachibana, congratulations on making the worst creampuffs in history," she sighed. "Miss. L/N," Ritsuka grinned as she shoved the entire creampuff into her mouth, "congratulations, you've won! Please become my personal chef."

Urie Sogami/Fuser

"My sweet butterfly, whoever's flower grows the healthiest is proven to be the best nurturer and will be assigned to care for the other plants in my Eden." Y/N glared at him, "don't you mean, my Eden." Urie patted her head, "it will only officially be yours if you win, until then it's mine."

Urie didn't think Y/N would be much of a competition, but as the weeks went on, her flower was gradually appearing better than his own. He knew the only way to win now was by sabotaging her. The incubus felt guilty since he dearly loved Y/N, but if she won he might never get to go into his Eden again.

"Rem, my dearest childhood friend," Urie greeted. The blond didn't look thrilled with his unexpected arrival. "What do you want, Urie?" He put an arm around the man before whispering something in his ear. Rem was confused by the request, but agreed to take the flower's soul.

***

"Urie, look at this!" Y/N exclaimed, carrying her flower pot. Inside the pot, a wilted flower was bending over by the stem. "It was fine yesterday, but now it's completely perished. It looks like it's still going to be your Eden." Urie hugged the disappointed girl, "you could still come and visit my Eden, maybe I'll let you help me with the plants." Y/N hugged the devil back, "I would love that!"

Mage Nanashiro

"Whoever does the most pushups wins," Mage declared. Y/N knew she had no chance of winning, but accepted the challenge for fun. They got in position and the counting began. What Y/N didn't expect was Mage to pass out after the third one. She did one more pushup to beat him before running over to the man, who had a red face.

Turns out the pervert couldn't handle the sight of her cleavage when she was doing her pushups.

Shiki Natsumezaka

"Shiki, I was thinking about how we both like to paint," Y/N smiled at the fallen angel. He was perplexed by her sudden mention of the interest they share. "Yes? What about it?" Y/N fidgeted with her fingers as she tried to explain, "well you see, I was hoping we could have a contest." Shiki was now intrigued by the conversation, "deal, don't think just because I like you I'll lose deliberately. May the best artist win."

***

That following evening, the couple began to paint. Y/N delicately stroked the paintbrush onto the canvas. "Finished!" They both cheered, holding up their masterpieces. Shiki set down his and immediately grabbed onto hers. Y/N shyly stared down at the floor, "I thought you would look adorable with wings because you're my precious angel." Shiki smiled before hugging Y/N, "I love it!"

Y/N approached his painting, it was them embracing each other. She admired every detail on it. "Shiki, I think you've won." The purple haired man shook his head, "are you kidding? Yours is way better than mine."

After awhile of disagreeing with each other, Y/N gave up. "Since we both can't agree with each other. How about we call it a tie?" Shiki accepted her suggestion, even though in his opinion Y/N deserved to win.

Roen

Y/N was strolling through the park when out of nowhere a kitten jumped out onto the path, preventing her from walking. She checked if anyone was in sight, but the park seemed to be empty. Y/N bent down and started to call for the cat in a high pitched tone. That's when she heard someone else's voice.

Y/N stared at Roen, who was crouched down a distance away from her. He patted the ground getting the kitten's attention. Y/N glared, this was war. "Kitty, come to mama," she smiled with her arms opened. Since Roen was a cerberus, when the kitten was close enough to sense this, it hissed and puffed it's tail out.

In the matter of seconds, the kitten leaped into Y/N arms. "Awe, aren't you just the cutest, littlest thing!" While she walked off with her new pet, it glared at Roen one more time before they were completely out of sight.

Sorry that some are shorter than others, I'll try next time to make all of them an equal length.