Scenario Two| Valentines Special

This is a scenario for what they do on Valentines Day with you or for you. I'm indeed lonely, but proud. Also, I wrote this in second person.

Rem Kaginuki/Arlond

You and Rem were both introverts, so when it came to Valentine's Day, it was never a night out at a fancy restaurant. Instead, Rem arranged a dinner date in his mansion. You arrived in an elegant, black dress that emphasized your curvy physique. You were hesitant to knock, but you finally worked up the courage to. Moments later, Rem opened the door eying you from head to heel. "Y/N, you look stunning," he complimented. It wasn't everyday he saw you in something besides your school uniform, he wanted to savor the view for as long as you would let him. You shyly stared down, attempting to hide your crimsoned face. Rem realized this and immediately stopped before inviting you inside.

You scarfed down the main course, which happened to be favorite food. After that, the maids served ice cream. You were astonished that Rem remembered you favorite food and ice cream flavor.

It was getting dark outside and you decided it was time to leave. Rem insisted on walking you home, saying how dangerous it was at night. After lots of persuading, Rem and you held hands as you both walked down the sidewalk in the direction of your house. You had short conversations with your quiet boyfriend on your way back home. When you arrived at your house, you thanked him and gave him a peck on the cheek before opening your front door. "Y/N, wait," you turned around, Rem fished out a velvet jewelry box from his pants pocket. "I have something for you," he handed the box over to you.

You gently pulled off the ribbon around the box before opening it. You gasped at the beautiful necklace. Rem unhooked the clasp and put it on you. You both embraced, "this was the best Valentine's Day ever." You gasped as Rem picked you up and carried you inside,"it's about to get even better."
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I'll let you imagine the rest.

Lindo Tachibana

You were confused when a knock came from your door. You weren't expecting any visitors and your neighbors rarely talked to you. You were suspicious and peeked through the peephole. Your eyes widened as you realized it was your boyfriend. You hastily fixed your hair before opening the door. Lindo flashed a charming smile at you. You stared down at the teddy bear and a heart shaped box of chocolates in his hands. He gave both to you. You thanked him before invited him inside. You felt terrible that you forgot to get him something, but he didn't seem to mind. He lifted you by your chin with his finger before staring into your eyes.

"You've already gave me the gift of getting to see your beautiful face everyday," he whispered to you before kissing your forehead. You crimsoned before concealing your blush with your hands. Lindo chuckled at your embarrassed state. He ruffled your hair affectionately, "you're also adorable." You grumbled as you fixed your hair once again. "I love you, Y/N," he said earning a smile from you. You felt butterflies in your stomach every time he told you that. "I love you too."

Urie Sogami/Fuser

You despised Valentine's Day with your flirtatious boyfriend. When it came to the day, you almost found yourself engulfed in jealousy. Although Urie promised that he loved you more than any other woman, you didn't believe it. Girls always swooned over him, especially on Valentine's Day. You entered his Eden, only to find no sign of him. You sighed before noticing a strange piece of folded parchment paper resting on the couch. You opened the paper in curiosity and began to read it.

ʀᴏss ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴅ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʙʟᴜᴇ, ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ғɪʀs ʟᴀɪᴅ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ.