Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Chapter 10

Ryan
•  •  •

Seth parks outside an abandoned warehouse surrounded by other various warehouses. The parking lot is full of cars but the place is dark and eerily quiet.

"Did you bring me all the way out here to kill me?" I joke, nudging Seth playfully as we approached the looming building.

His expression grows deadly serious, so serious goosebumps pop up along my bare arms and my heart stutters in fear. "Maybe," he mumbles cryptically.

I stop in my tracks, not daring to take another step forward. My eyes graze over the too-tall heels strapped to my feet and I mentally curse. I'll never be able to run away in these death traps. I glance over at Seth, taking in his tall frame and question whether or not I could take him in a fight. I'm the least athletic person I know so me winning in a fight with Seth would be highly unlikely.

Seths deep chuckle interrupts my inner turmoil. I jerk my head up to watch him clutch his stomach and I glare in annoyance. I abruptly spin around on my heel and head back to his luxurious car. Yeah, no party for me.

His long fingers grip my forearm lightly, turning me around to face him with a gentle tug. "I was just playing with you babe, don't be so serious." He wiggles my shoulders, shaking me around a bit. "Loosen up, you're about to have the time of your life."

Seth guides me inside the dark warehouse and I blindly follow behind him as we stumble through, gripping his bicep tightly.

"Seth, I don't think there's a party here," I whisper.

You can't even see anything, it's literally so dark I can't see my hand in front of my face.

"Shh, I'm counting," he mumbles before resuming. We take a few more steps and then he stops. "Fifty," he mutters.

I hear the sound of a knob turning before he's pulling me down steps, the door slamming behind us. The space is so small I can't reach both my arms out without touching the walls on either side of us. He opens another door and music blares from the room, purple neon lights suddenly illuminating the small staircase as we step inside.

Talking Body by Tove Lo greets my ears. People are everywhere. The space is huge with girls grinding in cages suspended in the air. It looks like a club rather than a party.

Seth links our fingers together and pulls me to the dance floor in the middle of all the writhing
bodies. I can't help but smile as we dance. The vibe of this place is sensual yet fun, almost like a more laid-back club with a splash of grunge.

After a while we head to the bar.

"Two shots of tequila," Seth orders.

I shake my head. "Seth I'm not drinking."

"Just one shot." He smirks, handing the small shot glass to me.

One shot won't hurt I guess. I sigh, rolling my eyes but clink our glasses together and toss it back. Soon one shot turns into four and two and a half glasses of some fruity drink the bartender mixed up. This is why I don't drink, because once I do I can't stop, then I'm a sloppy mess waking up tied to my bed again.

I take a sip of my drink, laughing at Seth as he talks to a busty brunette a few stools down and she falls right into those brown eyes. The boy's got game. He gives her a smile, his dimples nearly making the girl swoon and my stomach clenches painfully. Maybe I drank too much...

"I can see your nipples," a rough voice says in my ear.

I spin around in surprise, a bit of my drink spilling over the rim of the cup as I do. Nixon is standing there, a serious look on his face while his blue eyes stare at my chest.