A new start

Now the story is starting to get good. Enjoy

Percy's POV

"Rise Perseus Olympian God of Time, Elements, Warfare, The Hunt and Assassins" The fates announced loudly.

The whole throne room gasped in shock. They didn't expect me to gain such powerful titles. I slowly got up, groaning from the pain of being transformed into a God. Dad came over to ask if I was alright.

"Son? Are you ok."

I open my eyes to look at him and he flinched when he saw me. I was confused, surely being transformed into a god didn't change my appearance to much.

"Why'd you flinched dad. Is there something wrong with me?" I asked confused

"No son, it's just I didn't expect you to have that eye color." Poseidon said

I'm still confused. What did he mean. I summoned a mirror in my hand and saw what he meant. My eyes were gold... like Kronos. I now knew why dad flinched. I looked too much like Kronos. I also realized while looking in the mirror that my facial features were sharpened. My height also increased from 6'1 to 6'5. I quickly got rid of the mirror and looked around. The gods were still staring at me and the demigods were bowing to me. It seems the fates already left after announcing my titles. I walked to my throne which was next to Artemis's. Great I thought. I have to sit to a man hater for eternity. Pushing that thought aside I looked at my throne. It was black and gold and had engravings of all my quest. I grew to my godly height of 20 feet and sat down.

I felt all my titles flow through me. I felt the knowledge of how to gain control of the titles and what responsibilities I had to do. I looked and nodded at Zues, telling him I'm good and know what to do. He nodded back and announced to the throne room.

"Since we have won the war and have new members on the Olympian council I say we have a party!" Zues said smiling.

The demigods cheered and the gods laughed. Apollo and Dionysus quickly turned the throne room into a party. I looked around and saw everyone laughing, dancing and having fun. I really wasn't in the mood and decided to walk out. I walked over to the edge of Olympus and looked at New York. The city was lit up and I could faintly hear the cars honking. Gods. I thought while looking out. Today has been crazy. First my girlfriend leaves me and then I get turned into a god. I guess that's just your average day in Greek mythology. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by someone.

"You also wanted to escape from the chaos in there."

I turned around and saw the person I didn't want to see at all. Annabeth.

"Yeah. You know me, partying is not my thing." I said while turning back to New York's skyline.

"Me too. Listen, I'm sorry if you think I betrayed you. I've always wanted to become a goddess and I guess my pride got the best of me." Annabeth said while looking down.

"Yeah your pride definitely got the best of you. I can understand though. All your hard work finally paid off and you got what you deserved. I'm happy for you.

"Thanks. I'm happy for you too. You got to become an Olympian. That's the highest honor anyone could ever receive. Annabeth said.

I didn't reply. I just gazed at the skyline.

"I'm going back inside now. I'll see you later Percy" Annabeth said walking away.

I still didn't reply. I started thinking about my titles and what they mean. Since they are powerful domains, I should probably train to hone in on my abilities and find my limits. If there ever is to be another war I want to be powerful enough to help. I flashed away to where I thought would the best place for me to learn and train. Alaska.

I flashed in the middle of the woods and took in my surroundings. I quickly pushed out my senses and felt a pack of monsters a mile north of where I was at. I grinned, this would be perfect for me to test out my powers. I quickly ran north and after 10 minutes I arrived. I saw the monsters which were a pack of hellhounds. I silently climbed a tree above one the hellhounds and pulled out my sword. I jumped down, stabbing the hellhound in the head. I rolled to the side and sprung into action. I sliced another one in half as I rolled and stabbed one in the gut as it leapt at me. I willed a throwing knife in my hand and threw it at one trying to escape. Gods I thought. If I could take out a whole pack of hellhounds without any training imagine what I could do with training.

  I decided to walk around the woods to find a area that I could camp at. I'm planning to stay here to train for a couple years then go out into the world as a powerful god. Luckily after an hour I found a clearing beside a river. It was large enough to house several tents and had trees around it. Perfect I thought. I have a water supply and trees if I need to hide. I started to set up my tent and gather water. I wasn't going to use my godly abilities to survive I'm going to do it the old fashioned way and find everything I need. My stay here in Alaska is going to be very interesting

  Here's a new chapter. Sorry if its bad I feel like this is the worst chapter I've written so far.