Misson#1

"Assassins of Olympus."

The group was silent when I announced the name change. Artemis and I were confused. That to me was the best reveal ever.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Nobody wanted to speak up. Viper however took one for the team and stood up.

"Percy and Artemis. I mean no disrespect but I think I speak for all of us. That name sucks ass." There were held back laughs in the group. Artemis and I looked at each other. We took forever to think up a name.

"Alright. Y'all pick a name then." Artemis challenged.

"Easy. Reapers of Olympus." Ripley said. I looked at the faces of both groups and it looked liked everyone agreed with the name. I looked to Artemis and she too also liked it.

"Ok it's settled. Reapers of Olympus." I announced. Viper and Ripley hi fived each other. "Finish eating and we'll get training started." Everyone groaned at that.

One month later.
Location: Admir Compound-Iraq
Time: 1:00 AM
Mission: Kill all hostiles in the compound.

I slightly opened the door of the compound. It was pitch black inside. Perfect environment I thought. I pulled my night vision goggles down. I hand signaled a countdown from three. Three...Two....One... Viper threw a flashbang through the small door opening. It was silent for a moment then Bang! That was our signal to push in. I was the first inside. There were two enemies inside, disoriented from the flashbang. I quickly opened fired with my silenced M4. Viper and Butcher pushed inside after me, covering my six. I motioned for them to clear the other rooms. I walked over to a room and quietly walked inside. Nothing. I looked to Butcher but he shook his head. Nothing also. Viper quietly whistled signaling to us that there was somebody inside his room. I went behind Viper and pulled out my silenced pistol. I tapped his shoulder twice and we busted into the room. There was a women in the room and she started to scream when she saw us. We didn't shoot unharmed civilians but all of a sudden she pulled an AK-47 from under her bed. I shot her in the head, stopping her from killing Viper.

"Shit." Butcher said as he walked in the room. I didn't like killing women but when one of my soldiers are in trouble I'll kill anyone to protect them. 

"Let me talk to the rest. See their status." I said to the two. I tapped my ear piece.

"Thalia. You there?" I said. There was static for a moment until a voice came from the other end.

"Yeah I'm here. Go ahead."

"Status."

There was silence for a moment but she answered back.

"All hostiles killed. No friendlies wounded. No sign of Eshan."

Damnit I thought. Our main priority was Eshan Dekel who was a major weapons dealer in the Middle East. While I wouldn't get myself into affairs outside of the U.S the weapons Eshan sells goes into the United States. Thalia's voice came back on the com.

"We found him. Come quick." She said. I looked over to Viper and Butcher.

"We got him, let's go." I touched their shoulder  and teleported to Thalia's location. I found myself in a dimly lit room. It looked like an office but was rittled with bodies, papers in the floor and walls covered with bullet holes. The rest of the team was there. A couple were watching the entrances, keeping an eye out for enemies. A couple were looking for any documents. And a couple were beating he shit out of Eshan.

"Stop. If you hit him to much he might forget how to talk." I said. They stopped after getting one final kick in.

"Sorry commander, just hate that piece of shit." Atlanta said.

"Where's Artemis?" I asked.

"Here." Artemis said as she came out from the shadows. I nodded to her.

"Have you found out any information yet?" I asked. She shook her head.

"We've been to busy beating him. Lost track of time." She sheepishly said. I rolled my eyes, we needed information about who he sells weapons to. I walked over to the battered man. His face was bloodied, his eyes were swollen shut and blood was dripping from his mouth. I leaned close to him and whispered

"If you think they're bad wait till I get ahold of you. I assure you I am much worse." I said and for good measure I boiled his blood for a few seconds. His screams rang throughout the room. I stopped, allowing him to catch his breath.

"Who do you sell the weapons to?" I asked. He didn't respond probably in to much shock to answer. I willed the water in his muscles to expand causing him to experience the worst cramp imaginable. He screamed again.

"Who!" I yelled. The reapers were looking at our interaction with interest. They always thought I was a nice guy but when it came to missions I'm a totally different animal.

"Ok! Ok! Just stop please!" Eshan pleaded. I stopped torturing him allowing him to speak.
"I sell the weapons to a Congressman. He runs a crime organization in New York, allowing crime to run through the city and bring in blood money." Eshan stuttered out. I couldn't believe it. Last time I was in New York all seemed well. I guess going away for five years changes a lot of things.

"Thank you for your cooperation." I said and brought out my silenced pistol.

"Wait! Wai-

Those were his last words as he slumped over. One bullet to the head, merciful if you ask me. He deserved worse for causing crime in my city. Artemis walked over to me.

"What do we do now." She asked as she looked at the dead body. I holstered my weapon and sighed.

"We're going home."