Welcome Back

"Alright ladies and gentlemen y'all are staying at my palace for the time being. Please refrain from destroying anything." I announced to the reapers as we entered my palace. I haven't been in here since the day I became a God. It was weird that this place is dedicated to me. I'm a simple man with simple taste so this wasn't my thing.

"Percy What will you be doing while we're here?" A hunter asked.

"Artemis and I are going to convene with the Olympian council. Meanwhile y'all will train and prepare for the next mission."

"Understood." Said both lieutenants Viper and Thalia.

"Let's go." I said to Artemis. We both flashed away and a moment later we were in the throne room. "Signal them." Artemis shot her bow into the air and the arrow exploded. A second later the Olympian council flashed in.

"What is this meeting for?" Asked Zeus. Artemis looked at me to begin.

"Artemis and I have intel on a weapons dealer in New York." I began. Ares rolled his eyes.

"So just kill him." Ares said. It was my turn to roll my eyes.

"This is different. This weapons dealer gives weapons to our enemies, The monsters, Titans, basically anyone that's against us."

That got everyone's attention. This could be a big situation they thought.

"So this is a big deal. Kill the dealer, our enemies might not have their weapon supplies." Athena said. I nodded to her.

"Correct. I just wanted to let y'all know this before I took him out." I said. Everyone agreed with me then Zeus spoke.

"Well good luck to you then Perseus. If that's all meeting dismissed." He flashed out with everyone else except Artemis and I.

"By I, you mean The reapers and myself right?" Artemis said.

I sighed. "No this mission will just be the boys and I. I have another mission that involves your specialty." That got her attention.

"What is it?"

"I need you and your girls to take out a monster rally in Utah. There will be no Titans just monsters led by the Minotaur. You up for it." I said already knowing her answer.

"Of course, this will be a good change without you boys getting in our way." Artemis smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Prepare your group and I'll do the same." I said. She nodded.

"Good luck Perseus." She said, hugged me and flashed away. Where did that come from, she never hugs anyone. Throwing it aside I flashed away to my men to get ready for the mission.

I flashed where my boys were at and I wasn't surprised when I ended up in the cafeteria.

"How the hell are you not fat yet?" I said amazed. Their table was stacked with food and their mouths were filled.

"Because you train us to the bone." Ripley said with a mouth full. I rolled my eyes, he wasn't wrong though.

"Ok lads we have another mission and it's not a pretty one." I said drawing their attention. Fuck yeahs! And oh shit! Was heard throughout the table.

"What's the mission commander?" Viper asked. I plucked a chicken wing from the table as I began the details.

"There is a weapons dealer in New York. His name is Brad Traylor. He's also a congressman but that's his cover up. He did buy weapons from Eshan Dekel but we killed him no to long ago."

"Ok easy piece of cake." Ripley said.

"Here's the catch. Traylor is also aligned with our enemies which include titans and monsters."

"Oh, not so easy." Ripley dejectedly said.

"Yeah. Don't worry though we'll have a game plan, run a few simulations and be good to go." I said.

"Ok then commander. Let's rock and roll."

Time Skip 2 weeks.
Location: New York/ warehouse on the west side port.
Time 1:00 AM

Check. Check. Bravo one.

"Bravo one copy."

"Check Bravo two."

"Bravo two copy."

"Alright everyone is checked in. We all know the game plan. Correct?" Affirmatives were heard through the intercoms. "Ok then. Bravo squad going dark." Guns being loaded were heard in the darkness as bravo squads one and two rolled in on their objective.

Bravo one's objective was to successfully take out any and all enemies outside of the building while Bravo two's objective was to infiltrate the building, take out any targets and capture the congressman alive. Currently Bravo one squad was infiltrating the perimeter. Cobra was sitting on a crane overlooking the compound.

"You have two heading toward you on your right." Cobra said to the squad.

"Copy." Wraith who was squad leader said. He did a hand motion signaling the men to stop and get into position. Not even a moment later two enemies carrying MP7's cams walking through. "Take the right I'll take the left." Wraith whispered to Razor. Wraith hand signaled three....two....one. Both ghost came out of the darkness, put their hands over the enemies mouth and slit their throats. They dragged them off into the darkness. All that happened in less than ten seconds.

"Move." Wraith said.

Switching to Bravo two

"Hit the lights."

Darkness flooded the building, you couldn't see two feet ahead of you. "Switch to night vision." Wayland squad leader of bravo two squad said. The hallways were tight so the ghost were really packed in but that helped them protect each other.

"Why the fuck are the lights out!" An enemies voice said. The ghost could hear his footsteps coming their way. Wayland motioned stop and prepare. They had their guns drawn on the corner as the enemy rounded it. A silencer was heard and the enemy dropped a moment later. "Move."

After clearing all the hallways and a couple more unsuspecting enemies the squad finally made it to the office of their target. The ghost hugged the wall awaiting their orders.

"Bravo one come in." Wayland whispered into the intercom.

"This is Bravo one go ahead Bravo two." Wraith's voice came through.

"We successfully made it to the target's office. About to breach. How's it coming over to there?"

"Charges are set on the gun stashs. We are a go Bravo two."

"Copy that." Wayland nodded to Ripley as he pulled a pin on a flashbang. Ripley slightly opened the door and wraith threw it in there. After the bang Bravo two flooded the office with guns drawn. Six enemies blinded by the light were quickly taken out leaving only the congressman. Brad Traylor pulled out his pistol and put it to his head hoping to have a quick death. Jax who saw it coming quickly shot the pistol with his own weapon.

"No no no. You don't get out that easily. Don't worry though you'll get your wish soon." Jax said. The congressman looked around in the darkness and out came six decked out soldiers. The only thing he could think of was..

"Oh fuck."