Change

Percy's POV

Get up!

Both the hunters and the ghost were laying on the ground. Most were either passed out or trying to hold in their food.

"Percy we've been doing this all day. Please let this hellish nightmare be done with!" Viper said. I looked around me. Everyone had a pleading look in their eye, even Artemis. I chuckled to myself.

"Alright Fine." There was a huge sigh of relief heard. "However, What did y'all learn today about each other?"

Both the hunters and the ghost thought for a moment but couldn't think of anything. Until finally Ripley spoke up.

"I learned that training day fucking sucks." Everyone laughed at that remark, it wasn't that funny but everyone was to tired to even care. A hunter spoke up next, Grace I think her name was.

"I learned that training day requires you to work as a team. To work together you need to be like a working machine. If one part of the machine doesn't work then the machine can't accomplish its job." She said.

"Right on the nose Grace." I smiled

"My name is Jenny."

"Anyway as Grace was saying training day requires you to work as a team. It's better to work as a team, you get more accomplished. Sure there is always a mission that could be done solo but if you don't have anyone to back you up then there's a greater risk. I said.

"Now you all have homework tonight." Everyone groaned. They just wanted to go to bed. "Quiet, this assignment is to get to know the opposing group. So you'll interview a ghost or a hunter. Get to know them, learn facts about their life and learn their strengths and weaknesses."

Nobody liked this assignment. They threw disgusted looks at each other. I rolled my eyes not believing how childish both groups could be. "I don't want any problems between y'all. If there is even one problem, one argument or fight I won't hesitate to have training day tomorrow." That shut both groups up real quick.

"Yes Sir." Said both groups. I nodded to them. "Dismissed but I want your homework handed to me first thing in the morning." I said. The two groups nodded and ran off. Artemis was looking at me weird.

"What's the problem Artemis?" I asked. She was shaking her head.

"I don't understand you. One minute you act like the God you are. Deadly, authoritative, calculated. Then the next minute your friendly, happy and carefree. I just don't get it." She sighed.

"Well I guess we can learn more about each other through this assignment." I asked. "It's totally up to you though, I don't mind if you don't want to share."

She thought for a moment. "Yeah we could do that. I would like to know you more."

"Great." I smiled. "Where do you want to do this?"

"I don't care it's up to you." She said. I thought for a moment and decided where. I put my hand out for her to grab and when she touched it we teleported to our destination. I opened my eyes and found myself in my office. It had black and gold walls. Bookshelves were across the walls, a fire was going in the fire pit. I sat in my chair behind my desk and gestured to Artemis to sit in the one across from me.

"Black and Gold huh. I thought your favorite color was green." She stated with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed. "Godhood changes people. You would be very lucky if you could have the same personality when you were a mortal."

She kept looking around the room and found that there were a lot of bookshelves which contained numerous books about mortal and immortal history, warfare and magical elements.