•Page 1•

Here i am...stuck with my mom and my future Dad and his son at the food court.

"Ah yes, Yerim" Dad said.
"Nae?" I replied.
"How old are you?" He ask.
"Im 19 years old" i replied back.
"Oh? You are one year older than my son, Jisung , he is 18 this year" he said.

Oh really...? Haha*sarcastic*....like i care...

"Thats means Jisung, you need to call Yerim 'Noona' " Mom said.
"Ah thats not necessary" i said to him."Itsokay i like Noona more" he said.

Shit...i feel old...

"How about you two go and buy drinks? And we will buy the food?" Mom said.

....F*CK!

Jisung took the money and the both of us went to buy drinks.

"Dont call me Noona please...i feel old" i said nicely. "Pffftt, what you think i was gonna call you that? Youre not even my real sister" he replied rudely.

OMAIGAWD HE IS A TWO FACE BITCH!?

"Well then, didnt i say its not necessary to call me that?" I said rudely back to him. "I got to act kind infront of your mom, isnt that obvious? Even you are trying to act kind infront of my dad" he said.

I kept quiet because no point arguing with this young boy.

"Lol. Idiot" he said.

The drinks are already made. I took the drinks and about to walk.

"Well what are you waiting for? Take the money out from your pocket and pay asshole" i said while walking away.

I went back to the seats and he came back too.

"So did you guys communicate?" Mom ask me. "....n-" i was cutted off. "Yea we did! And actually i can't wait to live in one house with my Noona~" he said and smirking at me after that.

My eyes widened....HE IS STAYING WITH US!? Im doomed...