•Page 3•

*alarm clock at 8 am*

"Ugh....*trying to switch of the alarm*.....gosh shut up already......SHUT UP" i said and throw my phone on the floor.

The dood open revealing my mom standing there looking so pretty.

"Yerim? Quick go and shower, they are gonna come soon" she said that and slam the door afterwards.

I pick my lazy ass up and went to the toilet, half-awake which i crash  at my stuffs a lot of time.

*time skip to finish showering*

"Hm.....i should wear something nice first, then i can just change to home clothes" i said to myself and picked an outfit.

I wore and oversized black thrasher hoodie and skiny jeans.

"Yerim! Come down now! They are outside" Mom shouted downstairs.

"Yes mom! Im coming!" I shouted back and quickly went down.

*ding dong*

Mom open the door and there stood my "dad" and this stupid face of this boi that i cant believe is my younger brother.

"Hello darling!" Dad hug mom.

I look at the boi and he look back at me. I look at his hoodie...ITS A WHITE TRASHER HOODIE!?

I point to his clothes and mine and we both give that 'why are you wearing the same clothes as me?' Face.

Hm...but his hoodie is nice tho....i should go and buy it one day.

"Wow noona, what a coincidence that we have the same taste" he said while giving the fake smile to me.

I glare at him, trying to stop him from spoilling more things.

"What do you mean coincidence?" Dad ask.

He pull me and wrap an arm around my shoulders, making me really uncomfortable that i really just wanna punch him in the face.

"Were wearing the same hoodie! And hers look nicer than mine..." he said.

I just quickly get away from this creep grasp.

"Ah y-yours is better" i said the truth actually.

"Okay then stop the conversation and Yerim, help your younger brother to bring in the stuffs" my mom ordered.

"Sure but let me change into a shirt first" i said because i dont want to be wearing the same thing as him the whole day in this house.

"Why? You guys look great in the same hoodie" She said.

"Oh i dont want to sweat in my hoodie and i dont really want to ruin my hoodie anyways" i said giving excuses.

"True, okay then but make sure to change back into the hoodie after carrying those stuffs okay?" She said.

"Why?" I ask her with one eye brow up.

"Its just really look good on the both of you!" Dad said.

I look at that kid and he rolls his eyes and went out to bring in the stuffs.

"Fine" i said.

I went back up and quickly change into a shirt and went back down in a flash.

I start to help to bring the boxes in and i try my very best to ignore his presence and i try to keep my mind calm about that incident just now.

That is the first time ever i came in contact with a guy. And i dont know what to say...

As i was carrying this one ass heavy box, my unlucky ass tripped onto a rock and i fall hard on my knees.

"Fuck" i said to myself as the pain hurts so much.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL! Such a weakling" he laughed at me and offered his hand to help me get up.

Why tf is he helping me?