•Page 5•

I open the fridge and took out the milk and closing it back.

I took the cereal and poured some in the bowl and pouring milk afterwards

I look at the kid and he was there quiet just looking at me.

"What? You want?" I pass him the bowl and he took it.

Tch. Is he muted or what? He could have just ask.

I made another bowl of cereal for me.

As i was about to go the living room, i was surprised to turn and see the kid is still in the kitchen.

"What are you waiting for?" I ask him and frowned my eyebrows.

"Why do girls wear shorts?" He ask.

I almost wanted to spit of my cereal and laughed out loud.

"Why do you ask?" I ask him.

"Im just curious" he said.

"What? have you not seen your girlfriend wear shorts before?" I ask him while taking another bite of my cereal.

"I don't have a girlfriend dumbass" he said.

"Lol loner" i said while taking another bite and walking to the living room.

Surprisigly he still followed me like a dog.

"Why are you following me? Are you my personal dog or something?" I ask him as he sits beside me but we have a good distance.

"You still havent answered my question yet you STM(short term memory) girl. And says the one who is single too" he said while eating the cereal.

I took the remote control and change channel and it landed on a cartoon which i dont mind to watch since there is nothing else that i can watch.

"A girl wear shorts because they can wear it whenever they want dummy and since when do you even care if a girl wear a shorts or not? Oh wait you buying your girlfriend shorts? You could have ask me to buy it for you rather than asking me these weird questions" i said to him.

"I was only curious why girls wear short and i dont have a girlfriend and why do you act as if you know everything about me when we only me yesterday?" He ask annoyed.

"Well your face just look like a dumbass to do everything that i said just now" i replied.

He snatch the remote control from me and change channels.

"Hey! I was watching my cartoon asshole!" I said.

"Shut up! Are you 19 or 1 years old watching cartoons?" He said while the channel he picked was a sports channel.

"Any age can watch cartoons stupid!" I said.

"So childish!" He said.

And it goes on....