•Page 20•

Wayne came in the dance room.

"Okay up till what part did you guys stop?" Wayne ask.

"Erm till the second chorus" I said.

"Oh wow youre so fast! The first group only got throught the first chorus" wayne said.

"Okay then lets see the overall" Wayne said and played the song.

*after dancing*

"*claps* wow your dance is amazing!! But Taeyong and Yerim you guys seem awkward so improve on that" Wayne commented and i just look away from Taeyong Awkwardly.

"You guys did the same concept as the first group coincidentally" Wayne said.

"Huh what do you mean?" Momo ask.

"You guys paired up in boys and girls and they too and they did sexy too but they didnt do pop" Wayne said.

"Wait you mean t-they are maybe...like grinding each o-other?" Momo stuttered and choked on her saliva.

I look over at Momo and i already felt sympathy towards her.

"Oh? How you know?" Wayne said.

"Ah o-okay" Momo said almost in the verge of crying.

"Im gonna go to the ladies" Momo said and went out and i followed her.

But when we went out Jisung and Chan were outside but the mina and hyemin girls are in the dance room.

"Oh hi guys!" Chan said happily but Momo just walk past them.

I try to walk past them but Jisung caught my arm but he is pressing a little too hard, okay jot a little but A LOT!

"What happened to her?" Jisung ask.

"J-jisung you are holding on her too hard" Chan said panic.

"I-its nothing! Let go of my hand will you! I-its hurts!" I said and when the part i say that it hurts, he quickly let go of my arm and i hold my arm painly.

"Y-yerim im sorry" Jisung said panickly.

"Whatever, like you care anybody feelings anyways" i said while walking away from them and went to the ladies to find Momo.

And when i open the door, i saw Momo crying hardly.

"Oh no Momo please dont cry!" I said and hug her.

"Y-yerim *sniffles* my hopes are all crushed..." she said while hugging me back.

"Itsokay Momo, you know im here for you" i said while patting her back and she seem to relax her muscles.

"Come on lets wash your face okay? We go to go and continue with dance" i said softly, like a mother.

She nod and starts to wash her face.

We went back to the dance studio and to my horror....