•Page 18•

"So there is Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake and Taste by Tyga ft.Offset" Wayne said.

"Oppa! Choose Sexy back!!" The hyemin girl said coyly.

"Tch so girlish" Momo said.

"Chill out girl" Taeyong said.

"Shut up and mind your own business will you?" I nugde Taeyong.

"Yerim~ calm down babygirl" Ten said seductively and Taeyong started chuckling.

"You too, shut the fuck up" i said to Ten and he just laughed it off.

"I will take Sexy Back" Chan said and going back to his group.

"Okay then Momo team will take Taste" Wayne said.

"Okay so Chan's team can you please follow me to the other dance room? I watching you guys first" wayne said.

"Then Momo's team you should come up with steps first then i will come back to you guys and modify it okay?" Wayne continued.

"Okayyyyyyyyyy" i trail it off rudely because he is talking too much and Wayne went out.

"Yah youre still so rude even after highschool" Taeyong said to me.

"You guys went to the same highschool?!" Momo ask shockly.

"Yea and didnt expect to see you here Yerim~ i miss you" Ten said.

"Shut up you big ass fat bully!" I said while throwing my bottle at him but he manage to catch it.

"You guys bullied her at school?" Momo ask.

"Haha yeaaa it was fun bullying her and you have turn much more girly and pretty too" Taeyong said.

"Shut up you ugly ass" i said and starting to stretch.

Momo followed me and stretch too.

"Talk more pretty ass" Ten said saying the opposite of what i said.

"Big fat bully and byuntae" i said.

"Yah, guys we should be discussing about the steps now not to fight" Momo said.

(Make your own choreography)

"Since we are doing this song, we are gonna form into a couple so Taeyong and Yerim and me and you" Momo said.

"....why?" I ask.

"Because its a sexual kind of song Yerim" Momo laughed.

"Fine..." i said.

Mostly me and Taeyong just followed Ten and Momo since they are like the gods of dance.

"Hey Yerim" Taeyong whispered.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you thinking what im thinking?" Taeyong ask.

"*gasp quietly* yea...i ship them" i whispered to Taeyong.

"Same" Taeyong whispered and we fist bump each other.

Eventually we got through the first verse and chorus with the help of Momo and Ten and the dance is nice too! But one thing i dont like is that we need to do skin contact....

Me and Taeyong are so uncomfortable while Ten and Momo is dancing comfortably and their skin contact is no joke.

Suddenly the next move was Ten holding Momo's waist and Momo was bending and flipping her hair.

"Er...how are we supposed to d-do that?" The both me and Taeyong said shockly.

Im doomed...