•Page 13•

"Yerim....you have to help us" Jisung said.

"Why would i?" I ask.

"Hey! I helped your ass today, so you have to help me too!" He said.

"Yea but i repay it by helping you clean your room" i said.

"Please Yerim pleasee~" Momo begged.

"Hm....fine but your friend Jisung have to pay for my meal for this one whole week" i said to chan and momo.

"Yes yes yes he will" Chan said.

"Im doomed" he said.

"So..whats the problem?" I ask.

"Well...who is gonna explain the problem?" Chan ask.

"Ill try" Jisung said.

"Sothisgirlnamedminajeoenodmrofj" he was talking way tooo fast.

"Did you get it?" He said.

I just shook my head.

"Let me try" Momo said.

"Okay so there is this girl named Lee Mina and she is Jisung one and only ex" Momo said.

Then i look at Jisung and give that frown plus shock face because like...he only have one ex...

"What" he ask.

"Nothing, Momo please continue" i said.

"okay so this Mina girl is totally obssesed with Jisung even though she cheated Jisung a hundred times" Momo said.

"Well i think the stupid one is this kid over here" i said to them.

"What why?" Chan said frowning.

"Well because he gave chances to a girl who cheated on him, isnt that dumb?" I said.

"Are you done?" He said getting annoyed.

"Im just tell the facts bro" i said to him and face back to Momo.

"Then me, Jisung and Chan signed in for this dance club and unfortunately she was stalking us and she signed in the club too" Momo said.

"Is she a psychopath?" I ask Jisung.

He just close my mouth with his and forcefully make me face Momo and ask Momo to continue.

I struggle out from his grasp and glare at him.

"So we- i mean myself need help from you because its dancing with your partner" Momo said.

"Ohhhhhh" i said.

"Please help me Yerim, i dont want to stuck with her all day in the dance studio" Momo begged.

"Hm...fine but this boyfriend of the psychopath need to pay my meals for this 1 whole week" i said.

"Dont call me that and yes i will pay for your meals ugh" he said while rolling his eyes at the end of his sentence.

"Good im in" i said.

"YAYYYYY THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Momo said and thanked me a lot of times.

" So when does this dance thingy starts?" I ask them.

"Well its tomorrow and you cant back out because i already message the instructor that you joining" Chan said.

"ok" i said and lie down on the sofa but i keep my legs a good distance from that boyfriend of the psychopath.

"Are you guys hungry?" I ask them.

And they nod.

"Well then take my food, i didnt eat it and i dont have the appetite to eat it , so eat it up" i said.

"But that food is yours" Chan said.

I glare at him.

"If i say eat means eat" i said while pointing at him, momo and jisung.

"Y-yes maam" Chan and Momo went to eat.

But jisung stayed.

"Arent you like gonna go? Cause i seriously wanna stretch my leg but youre just in the way" i said to him.

"Just put your legs on my lap" he said giving that seductive voice again which is really annoying.

"Just go and eat and talk with your friends wont you?" I said already annoyed.

"No unless you eat" he said.

"I dont feel like eating" i said.

"Then im not eating too" he said.

"Since when do you start caring about me huh?" I ask him while nudging him with my leg.

"No i dont" he said.