•Page 4•

I took his offer but as i was about to hold his hands, he took it back away.

"Sike! Who tf wanna help you? sloth" He said.

"Okay annoying ass" i said trying to stand but my knees hurts so much.

"Hey annoying orange, you puck this up, im going to my room" i said while walking past him.

"And where the fuck do you think youre going?" He ask carryig his box.

"Resting my legs" i said while going to my room and slamming the door.

"Gosh that kid is so annoying" i say annoyed while i stripped out of my jeans and wore a white shorts.

I look at my knees and its a really dark bruise and its quite big actually.

"Urgh i should not have helped just now" i roll my eyes and start to treat my wound and using a large plaster to cover both bruises.

I wanted to go out but something caught my eyes.

"Should i wear back the hoodie?" I said to myself.

"Ah whatever" i said while wearing it just for the sake of Mom and Dad.

I open the door to my room but i was shock of who is in front of my room.

"Yah you byuntae(pervert)!Why the fuck are you infront of my room?" I ask him while closing my bedroom door.

He kept quet and i just realise that he was actually staring at my legs.

"What the fuck are you looking at? My wound? Since when do you even care?" I said annoyed and about to go.

He suddenly push me and my back hit the door and he trapped me with his two hands.

This position....is really....making me uncomfortable....

"Yah do you have some mental issues or what?" I ask him trying to keep calm.

"You know...youre so mean for having me to carry all that box alone? Aren't you worried that your little brother might faint or something" he said shamelessly.

"Little brother? Since when are you one? And im the one injured not you bitch ass!" I said while pushing him.

Luckily he was easy to push, lol so weak.

"Why are you wearing back this hoodie? Do you even have any pants on? Are you trying to seduce me?~~" he said and smilling at the end of the sentence.

"I wore back the hoodie for Dad and Mom sake and ofcourse i do have shorts on and im not trying to seduce you dummy" i said while flicking his forehead.

But what was all that for?.....hm whatever it is dont think about it to much Yerim...he is just playing around with you to hurt your heart.

I went down to the kitchen and start to look for some snacks and he followed behind me.

Ugh wtf does this kid wants?