Chapter Seven

WARNING: UNEDITED

________________________________________________

For some reason a deep guilt rushed through me even though I didn't understand why. The look he was piercing me with sent a tremble down from the top of my spine to the tips of my toes, stirring up an aching sensation in my pelvis. My breaths came fast as I took in his body pressed against my own, the  heat radiating off of his and onto mine. Parting my lips at their own record I returned his gaze and quickly ran my tongue across my bottom lip. His eyes glanced down at the movement and I both saw and heard the deep swallow he took.

I reached up slowly, taking the pill from his hand and bringing it towards me mouth, my eyes still locked with his. A low rumble that resembled growling rang out in the hallway but I didn't even flinch, only continued my actions until the pill touched my tongue and slithered down my throat. "Medicine," I stated in a feather light whisper, "To get better." Ending the words with a tone of knowing and soothing as I pressed closer to him while bringing my arms up to encircle around his neck.

"Lilly.." he warned. "You don't know how much I want you right now," his voice was both husky and deep-seated. My heart felt like it was going to burst through my rib cage within seconds. There was a hazy fog that drifted in the depths of my mind, filling every corner and curve leaving my eyes hooded and senses loose. Thoughts and any impression or sensibility was at the edge of my reasoning, easing into the heavy clouds filling my conscious. All my attention focused on him.

"Maybe I do," I said, molding my frame against his own and tilting my head upward so our lips brushed as the words left my mouth.

"Oh trust me, you don't" he promised. His free hand, the one that was'nt  blocking me in slid down to rest on my waist, trailing downward until it reached the back of my thigh. Fingers pressed against the fabric of my jeans just below the back pocket, a hand spread out and lifted so my leg was draped over his hip. Using this to his advantage he stepped closer towards me by placing himself between my now open legs and pushed me so my back was pressed against the lockers.

A gasp left my mouth as I felt ourselves align, my head tilting back to look in his eyes to see they've turned a shade darker than  black. Hooded with a look of desire and lust, one that was foreign to me until that moment. There was something probing me at the back of my mind, trying to wave me down but I ignored it, too caught up in the moment to focus.

In a flash his head had leaned down and..

Lips.

His.

On Mine.

I think I'm tasting heaven, the only clear thought that made its way to the front of my mind.

Our mouths glided together and the sensation having him this close made me want to melt on the spot. Scorching me to the core was his tongue, slipping out and running over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I was more than eager to accept his offer and had no time to be nervous about my little experience. He took my breath away in the most marvolous way desirable. My feet were once again flat on the ground and his hands slid to my cheeks, dropping from the side of my head and rising from my thigh, tilting my head back further.

I moaned into the kiss as he slanted his head, going deeper, harder, longer. I gripped his shoulders. I was drowning in him, gasping for carless breaths. Our mouths didn't dare to break contact, staying touching as he gripped me by my waist and hauled me again, urging my legs to wrap around his hips. I didn't think we'd ever stop kiss, not that'd I want to.

Travis turned, hands slithering and skating up my back, tangling in my hair and then traveling down to my hips. The shivers drove me insane. He was walking and the next second, my back was to a door but I could tell we were still in the hallway. I slid my hands into his hair, getting my fingers tahngled and engrossed in the softness, holding on tighter when he shifted to the side and reached for the door handle. The boy, hell, man had skill.

He bent at the knees and then we were out of the open hallway and inside a empty classroom, back placed on a wooden desk with his long body pressed down on mine with his kisses still reigning and stealing my breath. He should've weighed a ton but it was delectable, vextatious, and delicious. "God," he whispered, "You smell so fucking good." My mind was scatered and boggled in peices as I placed my hand against his smooth jaw. He kissed me again, like a man in the desert desperate for water, me being his founded owasis. Taking lengthy, deep gulps full. He nibbled when he dragged back, only to return for more, making things spin even more out of control.

His hand rose up my hips sides, slipping under my shirt. The touch of his skin against mine with the mixture of our emotions and needs, it reached deep inside me, warming every cell and nerve, filling all the dark spaces that hauted me. My fingers clutched at the bottom of his shirt, tugging for it to come off. He lifted his head and anwersed my plea, letting me pull it off. My hands traveled and smoothed down his exposed chest as he bent his head to mine once again. I could taste my own desire as his lips moved with mine.

The sound he made curled my toes and as his hips pushed agaisnt mine, my heart kicking and pulese pounding in sinique. His hands slid down my stomach and reached for the edge of my sweater--

"Oh my lord!"