Chapter Eight

WARNING: Hope you like surprises... I don't plan on writing a cliche.

____________________________________________________________

The shrill and surprised voice that rang out behind us just as the final bell rang snapped some sort of sense in my fogged mind set. Travis on the other hand ignored both of those interruptions and tried to continue on where we left off, groaning a sound of reluctance when I pushed at his shoulders. He grabbed both my wrists and held them above my head, my fingers left dangling over the edge of the desk.

His lips went back to my neck, hungry for something I'm not sure I could resist giving him. The look in his eyes and the confidence his hands held as they moved on my body and face held me captivated to say the least. There was a part of me that wanted nothing more than to give back in, to let go and summit on the fight and allow him to have me. But I knew I couldn't, this wasn't right and I knew nothing good would come of this. But...

"Looks like the little Alpha to be has found himself a human to keep him busy," a playful sounding tone voiced out from behind Travis's hunk of a body.

Did I seriously just think that?

Why did she call him Alpha to be and me a human?

The presence of the other person helped me to untangle myself from the foreign desire that threatened to consume me long enough to yank my hands out of his grasp and wrap around his face to tear it away from my body. Whispering a quiet and pleading, "No," as I did so. That one word seemed to have sucker punched Travis right out of his weird heavy trance that had fallen over him. That's also when I realized that someone was still here in the classroom besides the two of us and was still watching..

I jumped off of the desk when Travis leered back from me is shock or surprise, I don't know which or maybe both. I stopped and tucked a piece of hair that was in the way of my eye sight when I saw a girl with curly blond hair standing in the door way, leaning on the frame with her jutted out hip bone.

"Hey," she said with a wave in my direction and a smile wide enough to have my brows scrunching together. She only gave me that one glance before her eyes were directed behind me, focusing solely on Travis. A thought ran through my head, one that wondered if anything happened or was happening between them two. The idea sent a shiver of both disgust and something else down my spine.. anger? That's ridiculous, even if something more then friendship occurred involving the strange girl and my ma- Travis, I had no right to feel affected by it. None at all. Even if we just made out and came minutes or maybe seconds away from devouring each other whole.

"I guess you finally decided to stop with the whole 'waiting for the one' bull crap, huh?" the strange and becoming unnerving girl asked with a raised eyebrow. With a smile that looked all to smug for her taste.

A deep growl drew her from her thoughts and sent a whole different kind of tremble through her small frame, almost begging for that bitch--girl, to get lost and let them get back to what they where doing on that wooden desk before she decided to crash there two way party.

"Shut up Samantha, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about," authority rung from his voice, dripping with sexiness. What was she even thinking? Sexiness? Ugh! I have to get out of here before I lose my mind, now.