Chapter Four- Let's Talk

Yoongi groaned when he felt the sun's rays on his skin. He didn't want to get up yet, he just wanted to sleep. So, with that thought in mind the rapper brought the blanket closer and dug his face further into the pillow trying to block away the sunlight.

Suddenly Yoongi froze. Sunlight? He didn't have any windows in his studio. Blanket? Pillow? Sleeping? When did he fall asleep? Where was he even sleeping?!

Snapping his eyes open, he quickly sat up and took in his surroundings. That's when he noticed he wasn't in his studio anymore, but rather in his bedroom. But, how did he get here?! He doesn't remember leaving his studio and heading back to the dorm. The last thing he remembered was Jin's phone call and him looking down at his Lit-.

Oh no.

Gulping, Yoongi looked down by his side and saw his stuffie Daisy and pacifier by him, and the blanket on top of him was none other than his Kumamon blanket he used while in Little space.

"Damn it." He had told himself he wasn't going to slip, but that's exactly what he did. And if he was back in his bed, then that meant that someone had found him while in Little space. Yoongi tried thinking back, trying to figure out what had happened, but was having trouble doing so. He had been too stressed that he had fallen deep into his headspace and now couldn't remember anything.

Who had brought him back? What did they think when they saw him in Little Space?! He was sure they thought he was a freak. So, deciding that he rather not be questioned by anyone of what happened last night Yoongi jumped up from bed and quickly got dressed. Good thing Jin was not in room right now, because if he was and saw him leaving Yoongi was sure Jin would do everything in his power to prevent him from leaving. He grabbed his bag that was on the floor and shoved the cat stuffie, pacifier, and Kumamon blanket inside.

Slowly, Yoongi opened the door and peeked outside. He looked both ways and once he saw the coast was clear he made his way into the hallway and carefully closed the door so it wouldn't make a sound. Walking quietly towards through the hallway he heard voices coming the kitchen.

"Namjoon how many times do I need to tell you not to touch anything?!" Yoongi heard Jin exclaim. There was laughter and a sigh.

"Sorry hyung. I was trying to help."

"I appreciate it, but I really don't need you breaking anymore plates."

"It only happened twice!" Yoongi rolled his eyes. Yea right.

"Really? Only twice?"

"U-Uh yea!"

"More like twice a week." He heard Jungkook mutter and then there was laughter. Yoongi had to stop himself from laughing as well. Even after living together all this time he still doesn't understand how one person can be so clumsy. Hearing the talking continue Yoongi decided to take that time to leave. So, peeking his head slightly into the kitchen he saw the members facing the other way, and quickly made his way past the kitchen and was glad that he went unnoticed.

He walked towards the living room and saw the coast was clear. He made it to the front door, and started putting on his shoes, and was surprised yet so glad that he actually managed to make it this far without anyone noticing. Now all he needed was leave the dorm and head to his studio and everything will be okay.

"Hyung!" A cheerful voice exclaimed. Yoongi sighed. Or not. Turning around, Yoongi saw Jimin, who had gotten out of the bathroom, standing in the living room with a big smile on his face. "Hyung you really did come back last night!" He said running towards the rapper.