Chapter Fifteen- A Not So Good Day

It had been a couple days since Jin had gotten sick and thankfully he had gotten better fairly quickly, and it was most likely due to all the care the members had given him.

And of course he felt much better after all the cuddles and adorable actions from little Yoongi. One of the things Jin found extremely adorable was one time Yoongi came in to bring him food with Jimin.

Flashback

"Hyung! We brought you your breakfast." Jimin said with a smile as he walked into the room with Yoongi beside him dressed in one of his favorite onesies.

When the oldest saw the two members walk in he smiled.

"Thanks Jiminie. And thank you baby boy." Jin laughed as he took Yoongi into his arms who immediately giggled and snuggled himself closer to the oldest.

"Daddy feels gooder?" Yoongi asked looking up at his caregiver hopeful. Jin nodded as he placed a kiss on the little's head.

"Yep. I feel much better and it's all thanks to all of you."

At hearing that Yoongi smiled satisfied, before he sat himself beside Jin so that the oldest vocalist would be able to eat.

"I'm glad to hear you're feeling better hyung. All of us were worried." Jimin told him as he placed the food in front of the former.

"Thanks Jiminie, but it's all okay now I really do feel better." Jin reassured the oldest of the maknae line. Jimin smiled.

"Hobi-hyung and I made breakfast. Not as good as the food you usually make but we hope you like it."

Jin smiled gratefully. Jimin smiled back, but then a look of confusion took over.

"Ah... angel is something wrong?" Jimin asked, his attention now on Yoongi who was glaring down at the food now placed in front of Jin.

Yoongi though didn't answer and instead lowered his face so it was beside the food and continued to glare at it, though Jin and Jimin could hardly call it a glare, because a glare would not look that cute.

"Brefes no make daddy feel sick no more! If make daddy sick Yoongi gon be mads at chu!" The little said puffing out his cheeks making Jimin fall onto his knees clutching his heart as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Thank you! Thank you for blessing us with this precious little!" Jimin said dramatically making Jin playfully roll his eyes at the action, but smiled fondly down at Yoongi before playing with the little's stands of black hair.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I don't think the food is going to make me sick again."

Yoongi smiled before nodding his head in agreement.

"Yoongi scare brefes so brefes gon be goods and no make daddy sick."

Jin laughed while Jimin continued to thank his lucky stars.

"I'm sure you did sweetheart."

End of Flashback

So, now that Jin was feeling better everything was starting to fall back into place...

"Fuck this shit!"

... Well kinda.

Yoongi glared angrily at the now broken keyboard he had flung across his studio in frustration.

Why did these things always happen to him? The rapper turned his attention to his computer where an error window was displayed brightly on it.

"Shitty piece of technology." He muttered in annoyance. Yoongi had once again been locked in his studio working on another song that had played out in his mind, and for once in a very long time he was having no trouble putting it together. All the pieces were just falling perfectly into place and Yoongi actually thought he would finish writing it that same day, but of course his computer seemed to have other plans.