Chapter Nine- Thank You

"How many times do I have to tell everyone to slow down?!" Jin asked both frustrated and nervously at seeing everyone, except Namjoon who was seated beside the oldest on the couch watching the scene in amusement.

He was again ignored by the others, and instead was met with giggles and laughter as they both watched the maknae line chasing after Hoseok who was carrying Yoongi on his back.

"Hoseok! Be careful! You're going to drop Yoongi!" The oldest exclaimed seeing the dancer almost bump into the edge of the living room table.

"Seokie faster!" Was only Yoongi's reply as he continued to giggle at the fun game of chase they were currently having.

"Roger that Captain Yoongi!" The rapper answered with a smile as he continued to run, successfully avoiding the ambush of the maknae line.

"Hyung! Get back here!" Jungkook yelled as he continued trying to catch the older, with Taehyung and Jimin following closely behind. The deal was that if the maknae line caught Hoseok in less than ten minutes then they would spend the next hour with the little, but if they didn't, then Hoseok would spend the hour with Yoongi. Of course, Hoseok wasn't about to let the others spend time with Yoongi after they so rudely interrupted their story time, so he was determined not to get caught. The youngers thought they had an advantage with there being three of them, and one of Hoseok, but turns out it was becoming harder than they thought.

"Better get used to it hyung, because I have a feeling this is how it's going to be whenever Yoongi-hyung slips." Namjoon smiled. Jin sighed.

"I'm glad to see they're happy with Yoongi, but at this rate they're going to give me a heart attack."

Namjoon was also secretly worried, and made sure to have an eye on the little, but with Hoseok running around the dorm it was hard.

"I'm sure it'll be-"

At that moment Hoseok turned a corner, and lost his balance and began to fall with Yoongi still on his back, and Jin and Namjoon felt their hearts drop. Before they moved however, Taehyung managed to lift Yoongi off Hoseok, as the older fell onto the floor.

"Ha! We win!" Taehyung said with a big smile, with Jungkook and Jimin high fiving each other behind him making Hoseok glare at them, everyone completely unware that Yoongi was only moments from falling to the floor a minute ago.

"Those kids..." Namjoon muttered making Jin look at him with a 'told you so' expression before leaving to the kitchen so he can start dinner.

"Hey! It's still my turn with Yoongi!" Hoseok exclaimed making Taehyung scoff, placing Yoongi on the floor so the little could play with the toy cars that were there.

"No way hyung! The deal was if we caught you in ten minutes or less we got to play with him!" Jungkook argued.

"Exactly! In ten minutes or less! It's been eleven minutes!" Hoseok argued pointing to the clock.

"The clock is broken!"

"Your face is broken!"

"Take that back!"

Yoongi looked up at the four as they continued to argue, and pouted at seeing they weren't playing with him. So, looking around the room he spotted Namjoon who was still seated on the couch. He smiled, and made grabby hands to the leader, who in turn smiled and walked over to him and picked him up in his arms, the rest not noticing as they were still too emerged in their hundredth argument that day.