Chapter Ten- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

It's been a week since Yoongi's secret was revealed and the rest of the members offered to be Yoongi's caregivers. He hasn't slipped since then because even though they had accepted it, he was still embarrassed about the situation. Trust him to always find himself in such vulnerable positions. Even so, he was just thankful that he had such amazing friends by his side. It seemed as if they were more excited about his little space than he was. They actually wanted Yoongi to slip so that they could spend time with little Yoongi.

Even though Yoongi was glad to see that everyone was excited to spend time with his little self he didn't find the need to slip, since he didn't find the need to. After that day, Yoongi woke up more relaxed, and eventually was able to learn the dance without any more issue. So, the rest of the week was just focused on going over the dance until they could do it in their sleep. Now, they have all of this week off, and have nothing to worry about. Yoongi had in mind just to catch up on sleep for the whole week, so when he woke up the next day he was internally confused when he realized he had woken up in little space. But, seeing they had off the whole week off he didn't fight himself to slip out and just let it be.

Yoongi sat up in bed yawning. Rubbing his eye tiredly with one hand, he used to other one to pat beside to reach for his stuffie, but frowned when he saw it was nowhere in sight. Where was it? He lifted the sheets trying to find his pacifier as well, but that was nowhere to be found as well. Maybe Jin knew where they were. So tiredly he called out to one of his caregiver.

"Jinnie?" There was no response. Yoongi reached his head out to see Jin's bed, and whimpered when he was he wasn't there. "Jinnie?" Where did he go? Where was he?! "Jinnie!" He called a lit louder, but was ultimately met with the same response. Yoongi began to worry. Jin always came to him when he called him. Never once did Jin ignore him. What if something had happened to him?! He began to cry and called out for the rest of his caregivers. "Joonie! Seokie! Minnie! Taetae! Kookie!" He sobbed loudly. It wasn't even a minute later than the five new caregivers burst into the room worriedly, their hair disheveled and still pajamas having jumped up from bed at the sound of the oldest cries. When they saw the tear stained face of the rapper their worry grew. Jimin was the first to react and rushed to Yoongi's side.

"What's wrong angel?" Jimin asked picking up the little in his arms. Yoongi felt his eyes water and whimpered at the thought of one of caregiver being nowhere to be found.

"J-Jinnie missing!" He cried making the others look at his confused.

"What do you mean Jin-hyung is missing?" Jungkook asked the little softly.

"Jinnie gone! Jinnie no here!"

"Shh. Don't worry bud, I'm sure Jin-hyung is alright." Taehyung said trying to reassure the little.

While everyone was trying to console Yoongi, Namjoon walked out of the room and searched the rest of the house trying to find the oldest vocalist. But, it seemed like Yoongi was right, Jin was gone. He wasn't anywhere in the house. Namjoon furrowed his eyes eyebrows. Where was he? He searched the house again, and when he did, he found something, and then everything made sense.

"B-But where J-Jinnie go?" The little asked. Hoseok went over to Yoongi and wiped the tears from his eyes away.

"He'll be back soon so don't you worry kitten. You don't want Jin-hyung to see you crying now do you?" He said smiling at the little. Yoongi slowly shook his head.

"Hoseok is right Yoongi, don't worry Jin-hyung is alright. He'll be home later." Namjoon reassured the rapper with a smile.

"Really?" Yoongi asked unsurely.