Chapter Seven- Explanations

The ride back to the dorms was quiet. No one spoke. The only sound that was heard was the occasion whine or whimper Yoongi would let out whenever the car hit a bump or turned. Whenever this happened Jin soothed the younger by running a hand through the rapper's black hair before the latter eventually relaxed and continued his sleep, snuggling himself closer to the older as if seeking more comfort. The rest of the members who were watching the scene couldn't help but smile at how adorable Yoongi looked. But they knew that if their hyung was awake he would yell at them for thinking that.

Once they got to the dorms the members made their way out of the van and up the building with Jin carrying Yoongi bridal style. Hoseok opened the door, and everyone made their way inside the living room.

"Um, Jin-hyung?" Taehyung said getting Jin's attention. "I don't want to sound rude, but um are you guys going to tell us what happened or...?" Jin sighed. He knew he promised Yoongi he wouldn't tell anyone that he was a little, but thinking about it, he wouldn't be telling them his secret, he would just be explaining it. The rest already saw the rapper's little side, and were confused and wanted an explanation. Jin understood that, he was also confused when he first saw Yoongi in little space.

Eventually Jin nodded.

"I will. Just let me put Yoongi down to bed first."

"I'll help." Namjoon said making Jin give him a thankful look.

After entering the bedroom, the two oldest shared Namjoon took off Yoongi's shoes, with Jin still carrying the little, before the leader pulled back the covers on the bed.

"Joon, can you pull out the box under the bed, and hand me the grey cat stuffed animal and the purple pacifier please?" Jin asked as he carefully placed the little onto his bed, and tucked him in. Namjoon nodded, and did what he was asked. Upon opening the box, he was surprised to see all the things in the box, before smiling. Jin really did do his best to make Yoongi happy while in little space.

It wasn't hard to find the two objects seeing that they were one of the first things on the top. These must be Yoongi's favorite things while in his headspace, Namjoon concluded making a quick mental note of that.

Taking the objects out he closed the box and pushed it back under the bed before giving the objects to Jin who in return thanked the leader before giving them to Yoongi. Namjoon watched fondly as Yoongi quickly wrapped his arms around the small cat stuffed animal bringing it closer to him and sigh in content before the little began subconsciously sucking on the pacifier. With the covers now over him and his ruffled black hair Yoongi looked absolutely precious. So innocent.

"He does, doesn't he?" Jin said, snapping Namjoon out of his thoughts.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" He asked embarrassed causing the older to laugh.

"Yea you did. But, you're right. Yoongi hasn't slipped for a while now so I'm glad he did. But I know he must be terrified on what the others will think of him."

"Yea, after he slipped he kept saying everyone will hate him." Jin frowned at remembering the tear strained face of the little.

"Well, I'm glad to see you don't hate him because of it. And thank you for taking care of him until I got there." Jin told the leader gratefully.

"You don't need to thank me. I care about Yoongi-hyung, and if little space is something that helps him, then I don't see what's wrong with it. Besides, it's really adorable." 

Jin laughed.

"Well I'm glad you think so Joon. Let's just hope everyone thinks the same." Though Jin trusted that everyone will accept it, there was still a small part of fear that they won't. Yoongi would be crushed, and knowing him he'll stop going to little space altogether.