Chapter Fourteen- Comfort

Both Jin and Yoongi were both fast asleep, but it wasn't until five in the morning that both were jolted awake. Jin because he had sprinted up from bed, and Yoongi because he had been startled from the older getting up so quickly. Jin didn't even process that Yoongi was in the bed with him, because he was more focused on the bile he felt making its way up and needed to make it bathroom as fast as he could.

At being startled awake, Yoongi had snapped back to his regular headspace, and took a second to process what had happened, and mentally swore at himself for falling asleep last night, and for slipping. Deciding to worry about that later though, Yoongi quickly got up, and quickly followed his only hyung.

Jin ran into the bathroom and fell onto the floor as he leaned his head over the toilet before emptying his stomach.

"Fuck! Hyung are you okay?!" Yoongi exclaimed as he stood there worriedly, before rushing over to rub Jin's back soothingly.

"I-I'm fine..." Jin responded weakly a few moments later once he was done.

"Like hell! I'm getting Namjoon!" Yoongi said prepared to rush out, but Jin's voice stopped him.

"N-No... don't get him."

"But hyung!"

"H-He's been busy as leader t-these past weeks. I-It's still early, let him sleep." Jin said as leaned against the bathtub trying to catch his breath.

"Then I'll get someone else!" Yoongi said his voice laced with annoyance.

"Yoongi-ah." Jin said sternly, though he was still feeling awful. Yoongi froze. It was rare that Jin used his hyung voice on them, so hearing it definitely surprised him. "I said no. Let them sleep. I feel a little better now, so it's fine."

Yoongi frowned, but Jin gave him a small reassuring smile.

"I'm fine Yoongi-ah, but can you help me up?" The oldest said lifting a hand. Yoongi complied and helped his hyung up and kept him steady as Jin brushed his teeth before leading him back to bed.

"Do you do anything hyung?" Yoongi asked after placing the blanket over the other.

"M-Maybe some water please?"

Yoongi nodded before quickly rushing out of the room to get a cup of water before coming back with some painkillers. Jin thanked him as he placed the cup on the nightstand. While he did that he noticed Yoongi let out a yawn, and frowned a bit.

"Sorry for keeping you up." Jin said in a sad voice, making Yoongi immediately look up.

"Don't worry about it hyung."

"But Yoongi-"

"Really..." Yoongi started before yawning again. "Y-Yoongi no sleepy." He finished rubbing his eye tiredly with a small pout on his lips.

"Oh sweetheart you don't have to lie to me." Jin said gently looking at the little who is trying his hardest to stay awake. "It's okay to be sleepy. Go to bed and get some rest sweetheart."

Yoongi shook his head, before yawning again.

"I'm fine hyung, you go to sleep." The rapper said as he settled himself on the chair he was sitting on before. Jin sighed at seeing Yoongi pull himself from littlespace, and was going to argue but in all honestly he didn't have the energy to fight and unintentionally yawned as well. "Sleep hyung. I'll be here if anything, and if it makes you feel better I'll sleep, but you have to promise to wake me up if you need anything." Yoongi said with a stern voice.

"Fine, but you have to promise me something in return." He said making Yoongi raise an eyebrow. "You're struggling to keep your headspace Yoongi, and I know you want to regress and don't think about denying it." Jin said cutting off Yoongi who was about to protest. "You need to slip if not now, then in the morning, but no later than tomorrow you understand me?" Yoongi sighed but nodded.