Discovered

Anakin was sent out, reports of a distress beacon called was heard by a clone listening post deep in the outer rim. Anakin was sent to investigate with his Padawan. Obi-wan Kinobi joined, as the call was ancient, and his curiosity reached a peak.

As they left hyperspace, they clones scanned the area, until eventually, a faint electrical signature was found. The clones pulled the ship towards them, their venator's hanger bay opening, the ship was old, very old.

"Who ever these guys are, they are flying a rusty junk ship, does that thing even have a hyperdrive?" Anakin asked.

The ship was moved past the magnetic shielding. The clones looked at the ship and laughed. The Jedi walked into the hanger, looking at the old ship. The ship was raised so every side could be inspected.

"No weapons, hyperspace engines, landing gear, are we sure this thing isn't space junk?" Ahsoka asked.

Obiwan strokes his beard, before grabbing onto an old handle and pulled it down, showing a set of stairs. The Jedi, and 3 clones walked in, seeing only wrecked droids, old, primitive robots. The Jedi turned their lightsabers on, using them for light, as clones put their head lamps on.

They saw 2 table like objects, wires and tubes entering them. Anakin moved towards a far one. He moved towards it, seeing a face in the table. He had a clone shine a light on it, looking almost like a death mask, but, the mask began to glow, then a form of a humanoid took shape, then a sword's outline took shape near it.

"Carbonate!" Anakin said, he turned, warning Obiwan.

The carbonate thawed, and a figure sat up, with red skin, dressed in grey cloth, black hair, reaching her ears, and a braid going down her back. She sat up, Obiwan, Anakin and Ahsoka having their lightsabers ready, the clones' guns pointed at her.

She looked graceful, before covering her mouth, leaning to the other side, and puking, the sound being very loud in the silent ship.

Obi-wan turned, seeing a similar table, with a face on it, the mask of a Kaleesh warrior. The table warmed up, the clones and Jedi turning, anticipating a fight. A hand grabbed the side of the chamber, before a mask was removed, and a Kaleesh climbed out, before puking. The Kaleesh was dressed in brown baggy pants, a rope belt, and had black hair on his red, skin.

"Gross." Ahsoka said, lowering her blade.

"I think we should take them to the med bay." Obi-wan said.

"I think so, they don't exactly seem like a threat." Anakin commented.

More puking was heard, as the 2 continued, heaving, catching their breathes.

"Oda, you fool, I am never eating anything from Kalee, even a meal you substitute half the ingredients with!" The sith pureblood said.

"Sirlo, you should stop complaining, we would be frozen for 3 decades, we needed a meal with meat, don't complain." The Kaleesh said, before puking and laying back down.

"Should we help them?" Ahsoka asked.

"We should leave, this could be a while." Anakin said.