Recovery

Oda and Sirlo, once done emptying their stomachs, were taken to a medical bay, to see how they were. They both seemed to be in perfect health, they did, however, looked confused at the medical droid, as if it was strange. They were released, and Obi-wan lead the 2 into a room, where they were allowed to rest. Anakin picked up the sword he discovered in their carbonite. 

Oda carried a scimatar like blade, with which was off balance. Sirlo carried a jagged long sword. The blade was heavy, unwieldy, the sword also had a complex hilt. Ahsoka was looking at the ship, before forcing a door open, and saw an ancient computer.

She was able to activate it, and find the data logs.

Oda Kos and Sirlo's name was found on the list, the only names on the list, with a note. 

"Under the order of Odan-Urr, these 2 shall travel the stars, with the information of the ancient order, in hopes to show the true path if lost, the dark of $*!)?<}{ and light of :?<_*%$#, but be warned, the powers these 2 hold are not to removed, as they hold each in balance, one can not exist without the other." 

Ahsoka backed up, before she ran to the bridge, passing the 2 ancient jedi. She saw them standing in the middle of several clones. The clones took aim, before they were lifted and spun in the air. Ahsoka looked scared.

"TROOPERS!" Ahsoka yelled.

The clones dropped, stumbling slightly. They all laughed and the 2 smiled, nodding. They all looked at the young padawan.

"It's fine, these shines doubt that these 2 were jedi." Rex said.

"Captain, I want to talk to you." Ahsoka said, walking towards the bridge.

The 2 moved down a short ways, out of ear shot.

"One of those 2 are sith, we need to find out which one and put her on trial to the council." she said.

"Well, we will keep an eye on them, but, I think there's a chance that these old jedi are pretty different, they have swords instead of light sabers, they also seem to also be in a relationship, they a matching mark on their left hand." Rex said.

Oda and Sirlo walked out of the room, 2 clones following them. Ahsoka reached the elevator, only for Oda and Sirlo to ran to the elevator, in a burst of speed.

"How did you do that?" Ahsoka asked.

"We used the force to allow our movement to reach further distances." Oda said.

"It's not like Force Travel." Sirlo joked.

"Hey, that's a more risky one." Oda joked.