Lair

Oda and Sirlo stood before a giant door. Oda pushed the door open, the 2 walked in, moving slowly, checking the corners, waiting. The halls were silent. Seeing dead clones, jumping over pits, and seeing a giant dead animal. Oda pushed a door open, seeing a machine like being. Oda drew his sword, Sirlo handing him her sword, the 2 kalee stood against each other.

Oda charged the general, blocking the lightsabers with a sword. Using his other sword, Oda slashed at the leg of the General. Sirlo used the force to lift stones from the ravine under them. Stones rose from the pit, Sirlo throwing stones at the Cyborg.

Grevious cut the stones in half, before looking around. The 2 had vanished into the fog. Oda attacked the group and sliced the leg off Grievous, vanishing into the fog.

"FACE ME YOU WEAKLINGS!" Grievous yelled.

Sirlo stepped out, raising her hand, pushing the general back, before the 2 ran away. Oda and Sirlo retreated through the lair. The 2 flew away in a Y-wing the were given as a ship.

"We have seen what this general is like." Oda said.

"He is more over whelming force than strategy, shameful skill, using force to win a fight. I swear these "Sith" are complete fools." Sirlo said.

Their droid, an R2 unit plugged in new coordinates to republic space. They waiting, they reached a Republic ship, Anakin and Ahsoka looked at the 2.

"This fool known of Grievous is sloppy, no sign of strategy, defense and the force is the weakness he holds." Oda said, sheathing his sword.

Sirlo and Oda went to the sick-bay. They were put in bacta tanks. Oda and Sirlo were still weak due near 3 thousand years in carbonite. They were weak and used the force to move and fight most of the time. The bacta tanks would put pressure on the bones and muscles, aiding in the recovery of their muscles and bone strength.