Rookies

Captain Rex, Commander Cody, Sirlo and Oda went to the Rishi moon. Obi-wan asked the clones to take the 2 out, let them see the clones, hoping to give them understanding. Oda was meditating, with Sirlo sleeping.

-MEANWHILE ON THE RISHI MOON-

The rookies stood on watch, listening to music. A stood in the armory, doing a supply check. A meteor shower hit.

"Hmmm, wonder what that was?" he asked.

Several minutes passed and the sounds of blaster fire was heard. The clone grabbed a hand full of pistols and ran out. He saw Heavy, Fives, Echo and Cut up running towards a vent. 

"Scotch Mark, did you grab any weapons?" Heavy asked.

"Only 4 DC-17 pistols." Scorch Mark said.

The 5 climbed out of the base.

Scorch Mark gave each a pistol, except Cut Up. as they climbed out of the vent, they heard a noise.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Sounds like an eel." Echo said.

A Rishi eel appeared and ate Cut Up, before retreating.

-Back on the Nu class attack ship-

Oda woke Sirlo up, they landed. The 4 walked out. Oda holding his sword on his hip, as the 2 clones walked out in front of them.

"This is not good, I do not see the deck officer anywhere." Cody said.

"These boys are sloppy." Rex commented.

Oda and Sirlo stepped out, looking around.

"Feels like a battle was just here." Oda commented.

"There should always be an officer on duty." Cody said.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Sirlo said, looking around. She grabbed the sword's hilt on her back.

"Welcome to Rishi, commander. As you can see, the outpost is operating at peak efficiency. Thank you for visiting, and have a safe trip back." a clone said, moving strangely.

"Is that one weirder or is something in the air?" Sirlo asked, leaning towards Oda.

"No, he is stranger than most." Oda said.

"We need to inspect the base just the same." Cody said.

"There is no need. Everything is fine and fully operational." the clone said.

"Take us to the sergeant in command." Red ordered.

"Roger, Roger." the clone said.

A flare went up behind the 4, and everyone looked at it. Sirlo jumped over, and slashed down, her sword cutting through the clone in front of them. Cody and Rex took aim at her. Rex lowered his gun, looking seeing the clone was a machine in clone armor.

"What the heck are you doing?" Cody asked.

"The machine is trying to be man." Sirlo said.

"Looks like one of those new commando droids." Rex said.

Oda drew is scimetar, looking around.

"That flare must have come from the survivors." Cody said.

Droids began to fire at them.

"Ambush!" Rex exclaimed.

The 4 backed up, firing at the droids. Cody shot a droid, only for it to get back up.

"Those clankers have tough armor." he said.

Sirlo and Oda absorbed blaster bolts in their palms, dispersing the energy. They got cut off from the ship. Explosives rolled by them, and the 4 jumped off the platform. The ship fell down and the droids fell away.

"That makes things more difficult." Cody said.

"No more difficult than Tibrin." Rex said.

"We had Jedi on Tibrin, they hellped." Cody commented.

"We have those 2." Rex said, pointing at the 2 ancient force users.

4 figures walked out of the smoke, Cody and Rex taking aim, Oda and Sirlo pointing their swords at them.

"Hands up, Sun bonnets off." Rex demanded.

"Sir?" a clone asked.

"Take 'em off! Now!" Rex yelled.

The 4 took their helmets off, before an eel appeared. Rex shot it in the eye, killing it.

"Nice shot." a clone commented.

"Names's Rex. But you'll call me "Captain" or "sir." he said.

"Sir, yes, sir." the clones commented in unison.

"I'm commander Cody, your new boss. These 2 are Oda Kos and Sirlo." Cody said.

"My designation is trooper 27-5555, sir." Fives said.

"We call him Fives. I'm Heavy. This is Echo. Over there is Scorch Mark." Heavy said.

"Where's your sergeant?" Cody asked.

"Dead sir." Echo said.

"We're lightly armed, 4 pistols." Scorch Mark said.

"Looks like we got ourselves a batch of shines, Commander." rex said.

"Shines, sir?" Fives asked.

"That's right, your armor, it's shiny and new, like you." Rex said, placing a bloody hand print on Fives chest.

"Sir, me and my batch will take back our post, shiny or not." Heavy said.

"There's hope for you yet." Rookie.

"Burned, hit, but survived, the debris left you in black dust." Sirlo said.

"Yeah, I got hit by a but of the flames. Guess I look like a burned trooper." Scorch Mark said.