Rishi

The 6 clones and 2 force wielders stood at the door waiting. Rex walked up, slightly off to avoid suspicion. 

"Unit 2-6, is that you?" a droid said.

"Roger Roger." Rex said.

"You sound strange, is something wrong with your vocabulator?" the droid asked

"Roger Roger." Rex said.

"Take off your helmet, let me see you're face plate." the droid demanded.

"Roger roger." Rex said, annoyed, before bending down and picking up a commando droid head, lifting it in front of the  camera.

"This is never gonna work." Cody said, shaking his head.

The door opened, and Rex stood with Oda and Sirlo, preparing to fight.

"Clones!" a droid said.

"Roger, Roger." Rex said, mockingly this time, and shot the droid.

The other clones ran in, shooting the droids, while Oda and Sirlo deflected shots with their blades.

"Shouldn't blaster bolts just fly through their swords?" Scorch Mark said.

"Probably some jedi trick." Cody said.

More droids appeared, 2 jumped the force users, and fought them with vibroswords.

Oda held his hand out, and the droid exploded. Sirlo blocked the blade, before holding her hand out, and crushed the droid. The 2 looked around, preparing to fight again, before seeing all the droids down.

"So, we hold the base, and make the ships aware." Oda said.

"No good, they hot-wired the all clear." Fives said.

"Then just stop it, we could go outside and bring the dish down, but it will take some time." Sirlo said.

"I don't think that's an option, we need to destroy the base, and those droids." Rex said.

"Our orders were to protect the base." Echo said.

"To protect many, destruction is sometimes needed." Oda commented.

"The LT, the moon is frozen for half a year, we can use the liquid tibana to blow the base and warn the fleet." Scorch said.

"Good idea." Rex said.

"You 2, help him with the tibana, rest of you, get ready for a fight." Cody said.

"We shall delay them." Oda said, walking towards the door.

The 2 stood at the door and prepared. Oda put his hands together. The doors opened and Sirlo pushed several droids back, and forced them to detonate. More walked through the flames and they backed up.

"Heavy, take a look at this, I can't get the pad to sync." Rex said.

Heavy took the pad, while the clones climbed through the vents. The 2 stayed back, before pushing the droids back, climbing in the vents.