Author's Note

Authors Note

Dear Readers,

This is my retailing of the book Divergent by Veronica Roth.

The Natural  is my first shared story. Please bare with me as I write this. Although I've read over the story many times, I am sure there are many mistakes left. I would appreciate it if you would point them out, and I will fix them as soon as possible. Constructive criticism is appreciated. However, cruelty is not. I am not a published author. I am a teenage student, with too much time and a fascination with the Divergent book series.

I plan to stick to the storyline as much as possible, but I have a lot of things to do before the war, so Four and Eric will initiate a year before Lauren, who will initiate many years before Tris.

That being said, Eric will still be an asshole. Lauren will not miraculously change him. She will not convince him that what he has been taught since he was a child is wrong. Eric will be Eric, and Lauren will be Lauren.

DISCLAIMER: All of the characters, with the exception of some OCs, are owned by Veronica Roth. The storyline of Divergent, and all corresponding ideas, are also hers, with the exception of my changes to the storyline.

ADDITIONALLY,
There will be adult topics in this book, such as rape, prostitution, death, violence, and sexual scenes. Please know your limits, and do not read if you are not comfortable with talking about topics such as those.

THAT BEING SAID,
I'm super excited to share with all of you my take on Eric and the Divergent War.

Thank you,

BarefootBluejeanGirl

December 20, 2018

Updated: January 3, 2020