Prologue

Maybe we need just a little more time. Time that can heal what's been on your mind.
You can find what we lost before it all slips away.

I loved him, he loves her. Why I deserve all of this? When I need more time to move on, I found you. You are just like me. We decided to help each other's heart. We pretended to love each other. I suddenly fell for you, you wouldn't catch me. You said we will help each other but you left me hanging. She came back and you go with her. I was lost. I don't know where to go and what to do. And then you came back just like that. You beg for me. You beg for my love again.

"Let's date until we forgot our heart breaks."

"What if we fall?"

"Then let us be."

"What if it will don't work?"

"Then we need to stop."

We need time to mend from the mistakes I made. God only knows what a heart can survive. So many tears from all the pain in our lives. And where else could we go, after all we've been through. I still believe my life is right here with you.

"Tigilan na natin to. Mahal na kita. Ayoko nang masaktan ulit." I said while crying out loud. You just shocked and speechless. A moment of silence until you speak.

"S-She c-came b-back." you said.

"Kaya nga. Tigilan na natin to. Ayoko na." I said as I felt the heavieness of my chest.

"P-Pero m-mahal n-na r-rin kita." Natigilan ako.

"You love me? But you still love her, right?" hindi ka makasagot.
I smiled bitterly.

"You still love her." I stated.

"Hindi ka pwedeng magmahal ng dalawang tao."sabi ko as I turned my back on you.

"I guess it's over. Thank you for all. I hope you'll be happy with her." I said and started to walk slowly waiting for you to stop me, but you didn't. This is so hurt compared to the last heart break that I had in the past. I have nothing to left. You left me nothing.

So just hold on and it won't take long. I hope that you can love me when the pain is gone. Don't want us to fall through cracks of my broken heart.

A/N: This story contains matured contents. Just a little spg lang naman. This is for 13 and above only. Hahahaha! Enjoy reading guys. Sana magustuhan niyo. Chao!