A PROPOSAL

Hello everyone,
Back with an update of this story. I know it took quite a while but sometimes you can't just make it.
Hope you guys will enjoy the read. Here we go

He stared at her as she walked towards him with that beautiful smile of hers and suddenly he could feel his palms getting sweaty. She reached him soon and greeted him forwarding her hand for a hand shake which he readily grabbed and continued to hold her hand until she had to withdraw it herself. He got embarrassed and looked away ruffling his hairs while Ishita picked up an orange juice for herself thanking the waiter who moved towards Raman but he just signed him to leave.

He stuffed his hand in his pants pockets holding the case of the ring he had brought for her dreaming of sliding that solitaire in her finger after she accepts his proposal and smiled.
He had finally decided to put voice to his feelings for her and looked at her once again with a sweet smile but before he could speak anything, the host for the evening invited everyone to the dance floor and she again slipped away from his proximity though his eyes never left her.
He watched her groove to the music and smiled sighing to himself before he thought of something and whispered something to the DJ who showed him a thumbs up and removing his jacket and rolling up the sleeves of his white shirt, Raman Bhalla stepped on the dance floor amongst hoots and whistles and claps from the ladies.

He danced with them all making Ishita surprised as well as impressed with his moves and soon the music changed into something soft and romantic as everyone else held on to someone for the dance while only he and Ishita were left and he forwarded his hand to her.
She looked at him for a brief moment and then slid her hand into his slowly as both began swaying to the music.

Ho tere ishq mein dooba rahe
Din-raat yunhi sada
Mere khwaab se aankhein teri naa hoye juda
Mera naam tu haathon pe apne likhe baar haan
Aye kaash ke aisa bhi din laaye woh Khuda
Tu hi mera mera mera
Tu hi mera aa aa..
Tu hi mera mera mera

Hai teri chahat meri zaroorat
Sooni hai tujh bin duniya meri
Naa reh sakoonga main door inse
Hai meri jannat galiya teri
Ho... ho ...
Ho.. teri
Hai teri chahat meri zaroorat
Sooni hai tujh bin duniya meri
Naa reh sakoonga main door inse
Hai meri jannat galiya teri

Ummeed ye seene mein leke main hoo jee raha
Kabhi tu mile kahe mujhse ke main hoon tera

Tu hi mera mera mera

Tu hai qismat tu hi hai rehmat
Tujhse hi judi hai meri har khushi
Tu hi mohabbat, tu hai raahat
Lagti bhali hai teri saadgi
Paata hoon khud ko tere bina tanha
Mujhe thaam le, mujhe rok le
Bhatka hoon main bhatka

Tu hi mera mera mera
Tu hi mera aa aa..
Tu hi mera mera mera

He looked at her keenly once again as she held him by his shoulder and her other arm was secured around his. To someone watching the scene from a distance, they looked nothing but the missing pieces of a jigsaw puzzle fitting perfectly together.

He stares at her without blinking his eyes for even a second, losing the track of time and himself. It was the loud applause from the audience that brought him back from his dreamland.
He stepped back smiling seeing the blushing face of Ishita and seeing her struggling with her dress, he helped her holding her hand as he led her away from the dance floor like a true gentleman.