NAA TERE BINA LAGDA JEE

Hello everyone, back with the next update of this story. I hope you enjoy it. Here we go with the next chapter.

He entered the premises and dragged his feet to his cabin. Gone were the days when he used to be happy about coming to the office, he didn't liked anything anymore. He just wanted to sit back at home and cry his anguish out. He wanted to scream and shout loudly till he couldn't even whisper anymore, he wanted to run away from everything and everyone, he just wanted to burn himself for once instead of burning bit by bit daily because of her rejection and the silent treatment he was getting from her. It was killing him silently like a slow poison. He settled in hai cabin and pulled out a file from his drawer trying to engross himself in some work to keep Ishita's thoughts at bay and began scanning the pages mindlessly.

His eyes fell on the wall clock after a while and he realized only half an hour had passed ever since he entered the office and sighed thinking how he will pass the whole day. Picking up another file from his desk, he started working on it and realized there were a few loop holes. Picking up his intercom, he asked his secretary to send Ishita in as he had to discuss the details of the project with her and was surprised to know that she hadn't showed up yet. He hung the call thinking of her whereabouts and tried to focus on his work but couldn't. His mind and his thoughts, both were occupied by her as always. He picked up the seventh file from his desk and tried to reel into it but couldn't. Getting frustrated, he just tossed it back on the desk and held his head in confusion and pain. Was she avoiding him knowingly? Why was she doing this?

She might have got hurt or upset with his proposal but he hadn't forced her into anything, he hadn't pressurized her for accepting his proposal then why was she being so biased, why was she depriving him of her sight now, why was she not allowing him to love her from a distance. Was he that bad that he didn't deserve that also? He couldn't help think to himself as he picked up the intercom and dialed the receptionist again to ask about her hoping to know anything about her but was met with disappointment yet again.

Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Main tenu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

Main tenu samjhava ki
Na tere bina lagda jee
Tu ki jaane pyaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawa ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

Mere dil ne chun laiyaa ne
Tere dil diyaan raahan
Tu jo mere naal tu rehta
Turpe meriyaan saaha
Jeena mera.. hoye
Hun hai tera, ki main karaan
Tu kar aitbaar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri
Main tenu samjhawan kee
Na tere bina lagda jee

Ve changa nahion keeta beeba
Dil mera tod ke
Ve bada pachhtaiyaan akhaan
Naal tere jod ke

Tenu chadd ke kitthe jawan
Tu mera parchhanvaa
Tere mukhde vich hi main taan
Rab nu apne pawaan
Meri duaa.. haaye
Sajda tera kardi sadaa
Tu sun iqraar mera
Main karoon intezar tera
Tu dil tui-yon jaan meri

Main tainu samjhawan ki
Na tere bina lagda jee

He hung the call and just sprinted out of his cabin in anger, he needed to clear his mind. He called her again but her phone was switched off. She couldn't just do all she wanted, she was answerable to him. He drove straight to her house determined to clear things, talk to her and make her understand his plight, he didn't want to beg her for love, she had rejected him once, thrashed his heart into billion pieces that night and he wasn't ready for yet another heartbreak, so he had chosen to be mum about it, completely. He won't talk to her about it anymore, he loved her but there is no compulsion that she loved him too, she was under no boundations to love him back. Deciding that he won't talk to her about it anymore and maintain strictly professional relationship with her, he continued to drive wanting to tell her clear for once and all that he wished to move on from that night. He wanted her to forget whatever happened like it was a bad dream, like it had never happened though the very same memory had got embossed in his heart forever.