2

Jungkook's POV:

Hyungs continued to tease me until we boarded the plane. I was getting tired and knew that nothing could stop them. So I gave up.

As soon as the plane took off, everyone started to doze off. Though I was was tired, I couldn't sleep. The message from earlier was still in my head.

I remembered, when I met 'her' for the first time, 8 months ago.

8 months ago....

My mom called me at late night and urged me to meet her to discuss some important things. I dressed up and rushed to the address she sent me.Always, it was me who went to Busan to meet them. My parents hardly came here, either because I was too busy to spend my time with them or because of my mom's sensitivity to fine dust.

If she has came all the way to Seoul, it has to be something very important. And also I could hear my dad speaking to someone, maybe his business partner, I guess?

Once I reached the place, I saw my dad's car.Besides it, my mom was standing there with a woman. It seemed that they were waiting for someone.

My mom waved her hands, once she saw me and the lady beside her also smiled at me. I bowed to her and hugged my mom.I missed her soooo much.

Soon after, I released the hug and the three of us went inside. We went into a private room, where I saw my dad talking with a man, who seemed quite familiar to me. Beside him, was a girl, probably my age? She was sitting there, listening to their conversations.

As I entered the room,all the eyes shifted towards me. "Oh! Jungkook! There you are. We were waiting for you.what a perfect timing!"my dad said, smiling.

I entered awkwardly and bowed to them, saying, " anyeonghaseyo~~"

My mom and the lady took their seats and I sat next to my mom.

It was silent till the man spoke, "Woah..!Jungkook has grown so much! the last time we met,he was a cute 3 year old kid,crying to get a toy."

I tried to remember him, but failed. "You don't remember me right? Its been like forever", the lady said. I smiled and replied, "Ne..".

"No need to be so formal Jungkook. We are going to become a family soon." she said with a bright smile on her face.

I was confused but  decided to remain silent."What do you mean by that, mom?",the girl spoke for the first time.I look at her, as she waited for the answer.

The atmosphere suddenly became serious and my dad spoke up, "So.."he started and looked towards my direction. I paid full attention to what he was gonna say. "The reason why we are gathered here today is that I want our company to merge with their Thailand firm, to extend our services".

I could sense what was about to come. I started feeling disappointed and anger started to build up inside me, although I tried to think positively.

The girl opposite to me was simply staring at my dad, waiting for him to continue. "So we have arranged your marriage with Lisa, the only heir to their firm."my dad said seriously.

"What..?!", she screamed on top of her lungs, which kind of irritated me.T hen she looked towards me and expected for my reaction. Before I could say anything, she continued, "This is so unfair dad!!!After so many years of hard work, I am finally going to achieve my dreams now.How can you do this to me?".

No words escaped my lips. So many thoughts were running in my head. My dreams. My career. My group. My fans. And I was very much aware that arranged marriage is a very common thing in our family, as we owned family-run-company.

But I never thought that I would be stuck in such a complicated situation. "Why don't you say something??", the girl turned towards me with a frown in her face.

The way she sounded offended me. "Its not like I am happy with this thing", I snapped back. She rolled her eyes and turned away.

Her father said, "I know that this is such a sudden decision. We got no other way. This is all for your future. We are sure that this will work out. The contracts are signed already. I hope you guys don't disappoint us". She fell silent.

I had so much to tell, but chose to remain silent, as i couldn't really organize my thoughts clearly. My mom knew how I was feeling and looked at me apologetically.

This could get me into huge trouble. Not only me, but also my entire group. Everyone's dreams might get shattered into pieces. My chain of thoughts broke when my dad called me. I saw that the girl was still arguing with her parents.

My dad said, "I understand that both of you are pretty shocked with this sudden decision. You don't have to worry about your career,since we already got permission from your companies. So your careers will not be affected."

My mom looked at me and said, "We are doing all of this for your future.We won't hurry you to get married.You guys can take around 6 months time and get to know each other."

"We will leave you guys alone so you can get to know each other. And jungkook, drop her once both of you finished talking." my dad said and everyone left, leaving us alone.

Everything was happening so fast that, before I could do anything, everyone left. First of all, I need to speak to my parents. So now I just need to clear my head. But the girl kept staring at me, which made me quite uncomfortable.

So I decided to come up with something to tell her. For that , I need to think. So I took my phone and started playing a game, to buy myself some time.

*********************************************

The second chapter ends~~

I am not sure if this story is interesting.

Thank you for reading this and please look forward to the upcoming chapters.

Comment about how you feel about the story and I will try my best to improve!!Fighting!!!