6

LISA POV:

I heard alarm ringing. I was too tired to turn it off. So I just left it as it is. Within few seconds, the alarm was cut off.

I was just about to tuck into my blanket, when suddenly Jennie unnie shouted, "Yaaaah!!!Lalisaaaaa!!! Its time. You have a meeting with sajangnim!!"

"Unnie 5 more minutes~~~", I uttered struggling to get back my blanket which was now in Jennie unnie's hand.

"Lisa. You will be dead if you get late for the meeting with sajangnim.", she said, pulling my blanket harder.

"Your husband might be disappointed if you show up late"

With that, I sat up straight. She just laughed at my reaction and before leaving the room, she shouted, "Rosé and I are going to shopping. "

"Argh..!! whatever..", I groaned.

Yesterday night I was too nervous to get some sleep. My mind kept on imagining the possible situations that could happen when I see Jungkook.

I don't know why I feel nervous at the mere thought of seeing him.

Oh Lisa!Its just a meeting. Its not like he is gonna eat you up. Live up to your nickname (Oppa)and man up. I said to myself.

I quickly took a shower and put on a simple black crop top and ripped jeans. And light makeup of course. After all I was attending meeting with sajangnim. I don't want to look shabby.

I went to the dining table and found Jisoo unnie eating alone, watching a random video.

She saw me and said, "Oh Lisa! You are just in time. So tell me quickly-blueberry or strawberry?"and pointed towards the jam bottles on the table.

"Strawberry ", I said and took the container, which was almost empty. "Waahh!! The container is filled up. Do you want to share it with me?", I said sarcastically.

"Consider yourself lucky that you still have some left. I was gonna finish it up if you didn't show up in 2 minutes", she replied as she focused on eating.

I just sat beside her and started stuffing myself with toast.This is one of my old habits. Whenever I get nervous, I tend to eat quickly, which even scared others .

Since Jisoo unnie was already used to it, she spoke up"Come on Lisa. Its just a meeting. Also you are not going alone right. Manager unnie will accompany you. And if you want, I can tag along."

"No unnie I can handle this. And thanks for your words", I said, still feeling anxious.

"As far as I know, you are not the type to get nervous on such small things. Why are you so tensed up today?May be......?", she said with a teasing smile.

"May be What?"

"Are you nervous about meeting HIM?"

"Unnie!!!Not again. This is not helping", I said.

She ignored me and started singing a random self composed(?)song, which I had to admit, was totally hilarious.

We both started laughing. "Thanks unnie. Now I am feeling much better", I said .

"Enough of laughing.You're gonna be late", she said.

I took a deep breath, feeling bright.I walked up to the shoe stand and took out my precious Timberlands.

This is my IT item. They always bring me luck. So I decided to wear them today.

I locked the door and found manager unnie waiting for me. Since the YG office was very close to our dorm, we walked there.