8

LISA POV:

I was nervously walking back and forth, waiting nervously for sajangnim to call us inside.

Jungkook was sitting on the nearby sofa, playing games in his phone.

How can he play games in this situation?

He seemed so calm and relaxed. Of course he will be relaxed. He is already living his dreams and I was not even sure on what will become of me if anything goes wrong.

On top of that, he doesn't know the seriousness when artists are called for a meeting at his office.

Just then, I heard my name being called by sajangnim's assistant, coming from inside of sajangnim's office.

I took a deep breath and calmed down. Then I called Jungkook, who was totally immersed in his phone and said"Lets go."

I slowly opened the door and said, "Sajangnim, I am here!"

"Yes. Come in Lisa", he said.

"Ne~~~~", I said, as I entered with Jungkook closely following behind.

As we entered, his assistant left and closed the door.

"Sit down Lisa. And you too, Jungkook shi", he said.

Jungkook just bowed and sat on the seat, next to sajangnim. I took the seat next to him.

"I wanted to discuss a few things regarding your marriage with Lisa. I already discussed it with her parents. I just wanted to discuss with you, personally", he said looking at Jungkook.

"Ne.."was all he replied. I guess he also got nervous after seeing sajangnim.

"We can start the meeting in few minutes. I have also invited Bang si hyuk shi for the meeting. He will be here soon", sajangnim continued.

"Ne~~", I said.

"Why can't you guys reply anything other than'Ne'? Do I look scary? Oh come on Lisa, at least you know how I treat my artists.", he said.

"Yes..Of course..I know...I just have many thoughts going on in my mind.", I replied and smiled nervously.

"So Jungkook shi, what made you agree for this marriage with Lisa? What do you like about her?", sajangnim asked Jungkook out of the blue.

"Ne!!!?....Ah... that...", Jungkook stuttered and I almost choked on air. He looked at me for help.

I was also flustered by the sudden question. My brain stopped working. I just sat there with my eyes widened.

"You guys make a cute couple though..", he stated.

"Heh heh.."I just let out an awkward laugh. I tried to come up with an idea to change the topic, but failed desperately at doing so.

I just wanted to run away.

JUNGKOOK POV :

I was startled by his sudden question. I never imagined him to speak on such topics, so openly. As far as I have heard, YG is always strict with his artist's dating life.

I was just shook at how he talked about 'marriage'so freely and I didn't know how to react to it. This girl Lisa looked more startled than me .

A while ago, she was talking back with me as if she was rapping. But here she kept her mouth shut.

She just laughed awkwardly, which made the situation more awkward more than what it actually was.

Right then I heard the door being opened. Bang PD entered and greeted us. We also stood up and greeted him back.