3

LISA'S POV

After everyone left, it became very awkward. This is the first time we met and this situation makes it even more awkward than actually it was. I decided to introduce myself, because I am sure he doesn't even know my name. Also he is my "senior" or WILL be my "senior", if I ever get to debut.

"Anyeonghaseyo... Lalisa Manoban imnida...", I said looking at him.

He just nodded, without even looking at me and went on to play the games in his phone. I was pissed. That was so rude of him.

People are so different from what is shown on TV, I thought.

I decided to wait for him to say something. Few minutes passed and he was still busy with his phone. I was irritated and it was not like I had nothing to do.

"uhmm...excuse me...you...", I said, unsure of how to call him. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "What..?", he said and continued with his game.

I.was.totally.pissed.

So I decided to leave ."I am going "I said and stood up. As I was about to leave, he held my wrist. "What now?", I said and rolled my eyes.

"Just wait for few more minutes and leave. I am sure that our parents will know if we leave too early. This is your father's place. Remember?", he said .

He was right actually. So I pulled the chair roughly and sat back. He scrunched his nose and mumbled, looking at his phone. Ah~~~I lost....

"So here is what I need to tell you. First of all, remember that this is an arranged marriage. So don't think that I will try to be a 'good husband'. Scratch that, I will not even, act as your 'husband'", he finger quoted.

He said it so quickly as if he prepared it beforehand.

"Its not like I expect anything from you anyways...", I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear.

"You better not", he replied.

Does he think that I am happy with this marriage or something? Just because he is famous, he thinks that everyone would be happy to marry him?

"You can see that I am really focused on my career now. I don't even have the time to date. So marriage is something impossible for me at this point. This can be severely harmful to my career and it would affect the people around me also."he said sternly.

Despite his arrogant tone, I totally get his point. Being a trainee at one of the top three entertainment companies, I have learnt how the industry works. One simple mistake and all your hard work for years will become useless .

My thoughts were cut off when he waved his hands in front of my face.

"So you better not let out any words about this. Understand?", he said authoritatively.

"I totally understand how the industry works. And you are not the only one who will be affected. I too don't want any useless rumors, that will affect my career", I replied.

"Your career?", he asked, a little bit confused.

Guess he doesn't know ANYTHING about me. And I have to marry him..? Oh my life....

"I have been training for 5 years and I am expecting my debut this year."I explained.

"YOU!?", he exclaimed. This was the biggest expression from him since the past 2 hours of meeting him.

"You don't seem like one though", he mumbled.

"I HEARD THAT!", my voice raised.

"Why are you shouting..!?", he said in a slightly angered tone.

"What do you mean by I don't look like one? Do I have to look a certain way to be a trainee?", I retorted back.

"Not exactly....."he trailed off. "Ohh! Then I am your sunbae right. Can you talk to a sunbae like that?", he said.

"You are not my sunbae, technically. yet."I didn't even debut and I am not sure if I would even become a singer.....I thought. I cleared my throat and said"Lets get going. Its already been an hour. And its a mutual agreement right? To act like a couple in front of our parents."

He avoided my eyes and said, "yeah yeah..whatever..lets keep our relation that way..", opening the doors to leave. As I got up from my seat to leave, he turned suddenly, which made to almost bump on him."I will leave first. You can get out after 10 minutes, so that no one notices."he said, before he left.

"Rude jerk!!", I shouted for him to hear and sat down.

Why am I stuck in this kind of situation..?

****************

End of 3rd chapter~~

share your thoughts in the comments section.

I ll try to make it more interesting.

Thanks for reading<3<3<3