10

JUNGKOOK POV:

After the so called 'Lunch date', we went our ways. She went back into the building and I went to our dorm with my manager. As usual I was bombarded with questions from my hyungs and I told everything. As expected they teased me endlessly for several weeks for my 'date'.

Few weeks have passed and I started to forget about this marriage thingy, except for the times when V hyung and Jimin hyung teased me.  I was busy with my schedules and never contacted her. 

Is there even a reason to contact her? Anyways...I was glad that BTS were getting recognised worldwide and nothing makes me more happy than that.

Just when I thought that things were going well, I got a text from my dad telling that he was coming to Seoul to attend our concert. It was quite unusual. This was the first time ever my dad has attended our concert. Even when my hyung and mom came to support me, dad was always busy and didn't get to spend much time with me.

I immediately called him. After a few rings, he picked up.

"Oh Jungkook. I was just about to call you. You saw my text right?"

"Yes Appa. Are you here already?"

"No. I'm in Thailand right now. I happened to be free this weekend. So I want to go see you."

"Oh jinjja !? I will reserve the VIP seat for you. Are you coming alone? What about mom and hyung?", I asked.

"I will be coming to Seoul directly from Thailand. So mom can't come alone and your hyung is busy."

"Ah...", I replied, slightly disappointed that mom is not coming."But I miss mom..."

"Then what about me? Don't you miss me?", he asked in a slightly teasing tone.

I giggled lightly and said, "Ayee...I am just honoured that Mr.Jeon even knows our concert date and has time to come here to support me."

"Whatever...",he said.

"Appa call me once you arrive here. I will come pick you up"

"No it's ok Jungkook. I am coming with my friend and he also wants to attend the concert. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course dad. So totally how many seats? I have to book them in advance."

"Ah...Totally 3. My friend and his wife will be joining me.", he said.

"Okay dad. I will be going then. Meet you at the concert!"

"Okay take care!", he said and hung up.

After the call ended, I felt quite strange. Because whenever my parents called in the past few weeks, they always mentioned Lisa. But now he didn't even ask about her. 

Maybe he also forgot about this 'marriage', I thought.

LISA POV:

Several weeks has passed since I met him.

That was the last time I ate to my heart's content. Following days were pretty hard as the debut neared. The group was finally officially announced as a four membered group. We often had meeting with sajangnim regarding our group name, concept and debut song.

Finally I felt my days going brightly, even though the intensity of training immensely increased. I concentrated fully on my debut, though the debut was planned for next year only.

My parents contacted me frequently and always encouraged me, which made me to work even harder. They always mentioned about Jungkook whenever they called and asked me to behave properly, whenever I meet him. 

But that was not a big deal because I never met him again, nor do I have any plans on meeting him. With our debut nearing, unnies also don't tease me as often as they used to before, which is a great thing. Everyone were focused only on debut, as this is the time to show our talents to the world and prove ourselves.

After practice, all the four of stayed and practiced on our own. Rose and Jisoo unnie would take vocal lessons, Jennie unnie and I will come up with lyrics for rap. After extra lessons I stayed up till dawn to practice dance. After all, dancing was my most favourite and confident part.

There are days when we almost slept in the practice room. Today was one such day, when we practiced till 5 a.m. We talked for few minutes and dozed off eventually.

I woke up to the sound of alarm. 

Ahhhhh~~~I groaned as I looked for the phone.

I don't remember setting alarm last night. As I checked my  phone, I noticed that it was not an alarm, but a call from my dad.

"Hi appa~~",I said, as my voice crackled slightly.

"Lisa yah you are still sleeping right?Sorry for disturbing you sweet heart", he said in a slightly apologetic tone.

"Ani. It's okay dad. Any urgent matter?"

"Me and your mom are coming to Korea today. Do you have time for lunch?", he asked.

"Sure dad~~ meet you soon...miss you so much~~",I said as I dozed off.

"Make sure to rest well", he said and hung up.

**************************************************************

Sorry for the late update guys~~

With all the scandals going around Yg, I wasn't sure on how to lead the story.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Look forward to more Liskook moments!!><