Lams Wedding ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello! I am starting this mother fucker off with a bang. Hehe, bang. I may have already used this once but shhhhh. I would like to thank my good friend Snowstream_ ! They helped me with the concept and what to write and basically made the whole play so a lot of credit to them!So thank you my friend!

Anyway, there is smut so 18+ even though I know it's useless because who listens to that crap? Not me! Also, Alex is taller in this so yeah. One last thing, there will be errors bc I am wayyyyy to lazy to go back and edit and it's to cringed for me to go and reread my own things. So yeah! Enjoy!

Btw, it's modern Au!

Alex's POV
I stand at the alter, fidgeting with the cuffs of my suit. I hear the music start to play and look down the isle. I see Peggy and Lafayette walk down together. Then Eliza by herself. Then Hercules carrying a flower basket throwing the flowers, crying slightly. I laugh softly and shake my head. Hercules stands next to Lafayette. I then see John appear, wearing a beautiful white dress.

It fit his body perfectly, showing off all his curves but was also very flowy. It had beautiful lace sleeves. He looked at me and gave me a worried look. I gave him a reassuring smile and he gave me a timid smile back. He was walking down the aisle with Maria at his side.

They slowly made there way down the isle. Maria gave him a hug and whispered in his ear, causing him to smile. She walked over and stood beside John.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens in holy matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." The priest said. He continued on while I whispered to John. "How are you feeling baby?" I say, grabbing his hands and rubbing my thumb in circles on his hand. "I'm a little nervous. What if I make a fool of myself." He said. "Shh, you could never make a fool of yourself! You are perfect baby and I love you." I say, giving him a confidence boost. He smiles and nods.

"The couple has prepared vows." The priest said. I decided I would go first. "John Laurens, my sunshine in the dark, the light at the end of the tunnel my best friend. I love you with everything I have. When I was young, I never thought I would find someone. But, I ended up with the most sweet, kind, and caring person in the whole wide world. I will never be able to comprehend how amazing you are. John, I will do anything for you. I will give the world to you. I will do what ever it takes to make you happy. I love you so, so, so much and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and be able to call you my husband." I say, seeing John crying. I reach up and wipe away his tears. He smiles and nods. "I don't think I can top you, you jerk." He says, causing everyone to chuckle including me. "Well here it goes, Alex I love you so much, even more than Turtles which says something." He says and everyone laughed. "I never thought that out of everyone in this wide, wide world you chose me. It must make me the luckiest man alive to be here and getting married to you. Alex, I know you have had a rough past but I know, I can't wait to make a future with you that you will never, ever, be sad of. I love you so much Alex and I can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life." He said. A single tear slipped down my face and I smiled brightly.

"Now the rings." We both pull out our rings. I slip the one I had onto his finger and he did the same to me.

Alexander, do you take John to be your wedded husband,to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?