Lams - Zoo & Turts

Dedicated to @omg_mii! Hi! X3

John's POV

Today, I came to the zoo with Laf and Herc but I'm pretty sure they left to go off and fuck in the bathroom so alas, I'm all alone. I sigh and walk over to look at my little babies. Turtles! I fucking love turtles so much they are so adorable. As I walked over to the turtles, I see a man there as well. He had his hair back in a ponytail. He turned and looked at me and I felt helpless. His blue almost violet eyes looked to be studying me and I blushed and turned away and looked at the turtles.

Alex's POV

I came to the zoo today with the Schuyler sisters and they all ran off and left me alone. I sighed and look at the turtles. They are pretty cute but I prefer lions. I was looking at them until I saw the most adorable man I have ever saw. He had his poofy hair tied back in a ponytail and his green eyes filled with wonder. He blushed and looked at the turtles. I smiled and walked over to him.

"Hello." I said and he looked over at me, blushing madly. "H-Hello." He muttered and I smiled at his adorableness. "My name is Alexander Hamilton. Might I ask yours?" I said and he nodded. "M-My n-name is John L-Laurens." He stuttered out and I smiled at how freaking cute he is. "Well, may I ask what you are doing here?" I ask and he sighed. "I came with my friends but I think they went off to the bathroom to fuck." He said and I chuckled, causing him to blush even more. "I feel you, my friends just ditched me." I said and he giggles, causing my heart to melt. "Well, I see you like turtles?" I said and his eyes lit up. "I love turtles!" He said bouncing up and down like a little kid. I chuckled and he stopped and blushed. "Sorry I sometimes get over excited about turtles." He said and I laughed. "I think its adorable." I said and he turned into a human tomato. "D-did you know that Chelonians can make sounds by swallowing or by forcing air out of their lungs, and some species emit unique noises. The red-footed tortoise, a South American species, makes a series of clucks that sound like a chicken. Male Travancore tortoises in Southeast Asia emit a high-pitched whine that sounds like an electric motor when they're seeking mates. The giant musk turtle , which is found in Central America, is known for yelping like a dog when it's startled or being attacked. I'm sorry, I tend to state random facts about turtles when I'm nervous! I'm so sorry!" He said and covered his face. I chuckled and grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his. "I didn't know that. That is really cool though." I said and he blushed furiously again. I smirked and I held his hand. "Would you like to go look at other animals?" I said and he nodded. I smiled and led him to the lions.

"D-do you like lions?" He said and I nodded. "I think their super cool." I said and he nodded. "Not as cool as turtles!" He said giggling and I chuckled. "Whatever you say John." I said laughing. "Do you wanna go to the gift shop and then go get ice cream together?" I asked and he nodded. "Ok lets go!" I said and we headed off to the gift shop.

John's POV

Alex and I walked to the gift shop and I immediately saw a turtle stuffed animal. I ran over to it and picked it up. I ran back over to Alex and showed him it.

"Alex! Look its a turtle!" I said and he chuckled. "That it is." He said and he took it from me. He walked over to the counter and then bought it. "Your turtle my good sir." He said bowing. I giggle and took it. "Imma name him Alex!" I said and held it close. Alex chuckled and grabbed my hand.

"I need to text my friends that I'm going with you ok?" I said and he nodded and I pulled my phone out.

Gay Turtle Boi: I'm leaving!

Mamayette: Where mon ami?

HERCULES MULLIGAN: ^^^

Gay Turtle Boi: I met this guy and were gonna go get ice cream